Chapter 5

((/: A.N: I think you can all guess who's POV it's going to be.

(((FLOWERTAIL'S POV)))

"Flowertail?" Fox Dun- I mean, Bramblestar, meowed.

Flowertail stormed into his den and dropped the deathberries at his paws. "Eat. Them." Flowertail growled.

Bramblestar sat up and blinked calmly at Flowertail. "Alright."

Flowertail couldn't suppress a flicker of surprise. "What?"

"I said alright," Bramblestar shrugged, and Flowertail wished she could slash his amused, smug looking face. "I have 8 lives left after all."

Flowertail's irritation spiked. I forgot about his eight lives.

Bramblestar's smug expression turned into an even more irritable smirk.

"I'm going to murder you." Flowertail stated plainly.

"Icepool will be quite upset," Bramblestar replied. "She's helping me, you know. It's quite hilarious she chose power over her kits." Bramblestar's gaze flickered lazily over Flowertail. "Then again, I can't really blame her."

"Icepool is not my kin." Flowertail hissed.

"I agreed to let her come back and be deputy, if she agreed to help me." Bramblestar continued. "Only, I think some cat's trying to ruin my plans and change her mind."

Flowertail glared at him. "I wouldn't speak to her if my life depended on it."

"Oh not you," Bramblestar flicked his tail. "But I have an offer for you, too."

"I'm not interested," Flowertail snarled. "Because I'm nothing like Icepool."

Flowertail whirled around to leave, but froze.

"I think you might be, if you knew how many lives were on the line."

Flowertail turned back around, her hackles lifting.

"You have four cats you care about, even if you'd refuse to admit it," Bramblestar continued, his voice rich like honey. He pulled three small pebbles out and settled them an equal distance from himself and Flowertail.

"I can let you have them," Bramblestar continued, "Or I can take them away." Bramblestar pushed the pebbles backwards and they rolled into his paws.

"You can't." Flowertail growled.

"Can't I?" Bramblestar replied, his amber gaze steady.

"You're lying, and I'm not that easy to fool." Flowertail retorted. "If you were telling the truth, you'd kill me instead of making all that effort."

"You see, the only problem with that is Icepool. She wouldn't keep helping me if I murdered her daughter, would she?" Bramblestar told her calmly, as if discussing fresh-kill with her. 

"Icepool doesn't care about me." Flowertail mumbled back, unable to say the words aloud.

Bramblestar shrugged. "I see you don't believe me. Well, I suppose you just need convincing."

Flowertail stared after him, wide-eyed, as he padded out of his den. "Where are you going?" She demanded.

Bramblestar flicked his tail at Berrynose and pointed his tail at Flowertail. "Watch her, and don't let her out of camp."

Berrynose shrugged and stepped in front of the exit of the leader's den. 

"Let me out or I will stuff deathberries down your throat while you sleep." Flowertail snarled. "Or, if you prefer, I'll throw you off a cliff. Your pick."

Berrynose snorted. "I'd like to see you try doing that to a senior warrior." He puffed his chest out proudly.

Flowertail unsheathed her claws.

"Uh, Bumblestripe, Flowertail looks like she's going to attack me, could you come guard her with me?" Berrynose called out, and a sleepy looking Bumblestripe sat down next to her.

"I'll kill both of you then." Flowertail snarled.

"I'm going to tell Bramblestar everything you've been saying," Berrynose warned her.

"Good. Tell him i think he's a piece of fox-dunged, flea-brained, ugly, demonic-" Flowertail started.

"Where did she learn that language?" Bumblestripe muttered.

"Stupid, bee-brained," Flowertail continued.

"She's really annoying." Berrynose replied.

"Good, also Bramblestar is a piece of mouse-dung, vole-dung, thrush-dung..."

"Do you think Bramblestar would be upset if we told him all this?" Berrynose questioned.

"Yeah, obviously." Bumblestripe retorted.

"Crow-brained, squirrel-brained, thrush-brained..."

"How long do you think we have to listen to her?" Berrynose groaned. "She's going to wake up the whole of ThunderClan."

Flowertail paused. "Hey, that's actually a good idea. THUNDERCLAN!!! WAKE UP AND STOP YOUR CRAZY LEADER FROM MURDERING SOME CAT!"

Berrynose started stuffing his ears with moss desperately.

"If you let me leave, I'll stop," Flowertail managed between loud shrieks.

"Is some cat dying? Because if they aren't, I'm going to have some cat's fur to line my nest with." Jayfeather grumbled as he padded out of the medicine den.

Flowertail squeezed between Bumblestripe and Berrynose and pounded towards the camp exit.

"Stop her!" Berrynose yowled.

Flowertail ducked out of Bumblestripe's reaching paw and darted out of camp.

If Bramblestar isn't in ThunderClan, then I'm afraid I know where he went.

Flowertail veered towards the ShadowClan border.

((/: A.N: So, a bit of a crazy chapter here, which is only increasing my prayers that the Erin Hunters will canon murder Brambleclaw in the books, and let's hope I have time for work now. Arghhh, school work.

Bye!

~Jade XD