The Stockman Tech Of Kraang

In the secret lab of T.C.R.I., a man named Baxter Stockman (voiced by Phil LaMarr), was walking up to a large robot. Baxter: "You wised to speak with me sir?" asked Baxter Stockman, before the robot's stomach opened up, revealing a large slimy brain with a face. The brain in question was Kraang (voiced by Gilbert Gottfried), an alien from another dimension, and the real boss of T.C.R.I. himself. Kraang: "It would seem that there are some mutants loose in the city." Baxter Stockman: "But that's impossible, I'm sure that every mutant that's been created have been captured and ended up here." Kraang: "Well there are four that have been discovered... mutant turtles it seems, and they last seen fighting the robots that captured the weed mutant." Baxter: "Hmm... what do you want me to do about it?" Kraang: "I want you to capture them of course." Baxter: "But how?, I'm not a fighter." Kraang: "Have you forgotten about the technology I have shown you in return of making this company of yours as my hideout?" Baxter: "Of course not, but still, I'm gonna need some help." Kraang: "Fine with me, just make sure you capture those turtles and finish creating the Technodrome." Baxter: "As you wish." said Baxter Stockman, as he leaves the lab. In the streets, Baxter Stockman was sending some little robots called Mobile Offensive Underground Search Excavation and Retrieval Sentries, or M.O.U.S.E.R.S. for short, to search for the turtles. Suddenly, Anton Zeck and Ivan Steranko came to the scene, ready to rob the scientist. Anton: "Looky here Ivan, a geek with a lot of toys." Ivan: "He should be easy." Baxter: "I don't have time with you low class idiots, I have mutant turtles to find." Ivan: "Low class idiots?!, why you..." Anton: "Wait, hold on... did you say mutant turtles?" Baxter: "Yes... do you know them?" Anton: "You could say that, what do you want with them?" Baxter: "It's the boss that wants them... and I need to find and capture them. Ivan: "Ha!, with those little toys?" Baxter: "They're called Mobile Offensive Underground Search Excavation and Retrieval Sentries... or M.O.U.S.E.R.S. for short, and I programed them to track down any creature that has mutagen in their system." Anton: "Mutagen?, what's that?" Baxter: "It's a type of ooze that causes mutation... but never mind that, I have turtles to find." Ivan: "Hold on... how about we make a deal?, if you help us find those turtles, we won't beat you up." Baxter: "You might have muscle, but I doubt it'll be enough to take my robots down." Anton: "Come on, let us tag along, we might have an idea on how to lure them to ya." Baxter: "Do you now?" Ivan: "We do?" Anton: "Yeah, they always with that girl with orange hair, if we track her down, we get our turtles." Baxter: "Do you know where she lives?" Anton: "Not yet, but she usually comes to this block..." Ivan: "And that's her!" said Ivan, as April came to the scene, walking her way home with Casey Jones and see Baxter Stockman with Anton and Ivan, and the M.O.U.S.E.R.S. robots as well. April: "Looks like the Purple Dragons have new friends..." Casey: "Yeah... a geek and some little robots... never imagined them to be the types to be mixed with geeks." Baxter Stockman: "I am not a geek!, I am a scientist!, now tell me where the turtles are." April: "What are you talking about?" Anton: "Don't play dumb girl, we told him about your turtle pals, now tell us where they are." Ivan: "Or else..." Casey: "If you think I'm gonna let you guys hurt Red here, then you got another thing coming!" Anton: "Oh look Ivan, a hero trying to protect the girl, how cute." Ivan: "Yeah, very cute, he thinks that we're no match for him alone." Leonardo: "Who said he was alone?" said Leonardo, as he and the other turtles came to the scene, ready to fight the thugs. Anton: "See?, told ya, wherever the girl is, them turtles are not far away." Raphael: "You got that right, now get ready for a beat down!" Baxter: "Actually, it is you who should get ready for a beat down... for my M.O.U.S.E.R.S. are ready... attack!" called out Baxter Stockman, before the M.O.U.S.E.R.S. went to attack the turtles, which proven to be tough as the turtles not only had to deal with the robots, but Anton and Ivan as well. Luckily for the turtles though, April and Casey were there to help them, and they proven to have gotten tougher thanks to the training Splinter gave them. That was when Donatello used his bo staff to knock the remote controller for the M.O.U.S.E.R.S. from Baxter Stockman's hand, before it lands into Anton's hands. Anton: "Hey... this must be the thing that controls these little robots, better give it a try." Ivan: "Hey!, why do you get to play with it first?" Anton: "Cause it landed in my hands, which means I should get the first turn." said Anton, before he and Ivan fight over the remote, until they ripped it apart by mistake. Baxter: "You idiots!, what have you done?!" Anton: "Oops..." Ivan: "Sorry... our bad..." said the two Purple Dragon leaders, before the M.O.U.S.E.R.S. robots started to malfunction due to the remote being broken and then shut down. It wasn't long before the robots started beeping, which made Baxter Stockman nervous. Baxter: "Run!, the M.O.U.S.E.R.S. are about to self destruct!" yelped Baxter Stockman, before he makes a run for it, while the others make a run for it as the robots all blew up. Anton and Ivan looked around and see that the turtles and their human friends were nowhere to be found. Anton: "Oh dang!, we lost them!" Ivan: "What now?" Anton: "Um... [police sirens were heard] tell ya what we won't do... stay here and wait for the cops to come... run!" shouted Anton, as he and Ivan make a run for it while some police cars came to the scene to investigate the explosion from the robots. Back at the sewers, Donatello was looking at a piece of metal that came from one of the M.O.U.S.E.R.S., and he found something that caught his attention. Donatello: "Hey guys, look what I found from the piece of metal from one of those robots..." said Donatello, before showing the group the words T.C.R.I. on it. Casey: "That looks familiar somehow..." April: "It's the name of the company that had the ooze that turned Splinter and the turtles into mutants..." Michelangelo: "So... that guy with the robots has something to do with our mutation?" Leonardo: "Seems so... I think it's time we investigate this T.C.R.I. company... see what they're really doing in there..." said Leonardo, as he polishes his swords.