The Rise Of Bebop & Rocksteady

Inside an abandoned warehouse, Anton Zeck and Ivan Steranko were hanging out there, looking for anything they could eat. Ivan: "Anything comrade?" Anton: "Not a thing, I hate to admit it, but if we don't find someone to rob soon, we'll starve." Ivan: "Relax, I'm sure we'll find somebody to beat up." Anton: "I just hope they won't be tough." Ivan: "Come now, who could be tougher than us in this city?" asked Ivan, before the M.O.U.S.E.R.S. robots, the Foot clan and the robots of Kraang, came to the scene and captured the two Purple Dragon thugs, taking them to their masters. Little did the villains knew that Pigeon Pete saw the whole thing and flew off, in hopes to warn the others. Soon, the Purple Dragons were taken to the T.C.R.I. building, where they come face to face with the Shredder, Karai, Baxter Stockman, and Kraang as well. Shredder: "These are the so called volunteers?" Baxter: "Yes, They gave the turtles a hard time too, with some upgrades, they'll be unstoppable." Anton: "Whoa now... did you say upgrades?, like some weapons?" Ivan: "Ooh!, I hope I get a big gun." Baxter: "It's not that kind of an upgrade... it's more like an extreme makeover." Kraang: "Yes... you see we need someone to do a job for us... one that involves taking down some certain turtles." Anton: "Dang... that's dude's brain is in his stomach!, and it's talking!" Ivan: "Whoa... that's messed up..." Karai: "Are you sure these are the right guys, they're idiots." Baxter: "Yes, but low intellect makes them easier to control." Shredder: "That's true... and the animals you picked for them..." Baxter: "Yes, the Mutagen is ready for them." Anton: "Mutagen?, what's that?" Baxter: "This." said Baxter Stockman, before he fires a dart gun that fired a pair of darts full of mutagen, hitting the thugs on the shoulders. Suddenly, the two Purple Dragons started to fall on their knees and started to change as they begin to mutate into mutants. Anton mutates into a warthog mutant, while Ivan mutates into a black rhino mutant. Once the transformation was over, the Purple Dragon pair looked at each other and gasped. Anton: "Whoa!, Ivan!, you're a rhino!" Ivan: "No fooling... and you're a... I don't know what you are." Anton: "Let me look I'm a... [sees a mirror] dang!, I'm a little piggy!" Baxter: "You're a warthog, actually." Anton: "Aren't they pigs too?" Baxter: "Well yes, but wild pigs." Ivan: "Hey check out my tail!, sees how it wiggles." said Ivan, as he begins to wag his tail. Anton: "Whoa that's cool, do I have one?" Ivan: "Yeah, a little piggy tail, so cool!" Shredder: "Listen you two, in return of giving you these mutant powers, you do something for us." Anton: "Sure, what's on your mind?" Shredder: "Find the turtles and bring them to us." Kraang: "And while you're at it, find and capture the other mutants that escaped, a mutant alligator, pigeon, fox and salamander, got it?" Ivan: "Understood, we have a score to settle with those turtles anyway, it'll be a pleasure." said Ivan, as he and Anton had an evil grin on their faces. Meanwhile, on top of a building, Pigeon Pete was telling the turtles and their mutant allies about what he saw. Pigeon: "I'm telling ya, the robots of Kraang, the M.O.U.S.E.R.S. and some ninjas captured some pair of thugs, and it looked like they were being taken to the T.C.R.I. company." Leonardo: "Sounds like those Purple Dragon thugs we ran into before to me..." Raphael: "Then it ain't our problem." Donatello: "I don't know... why would they capture those two?, I mean they normally go after mutants." Alopex: "Yes, they don't normally go after humans..." Mona Lisa: "Yes... it's really odd..." Michelangelo: "And did Pete say that ninjas were with them?" Leatherhead: "Yes... he did say that..." Leonardo: "It must be the Foot Clan... but if it is them... it could only mean one thing..." Donatello: "Shredder and this Kraang guy have teamed up!" Michelangelo: "Oh man... that's a real bummer..." Alopex: "But what do they want with two thugs?" Donatello: "Whatever the reason... it can't be anything good..." Karai: "You got that right... for you at least." said Karai, as she and some Foot ninjas came to the scene, ready to attack the turtles and their allies. Leonardo: "Karai... what do you want?" Karai: "I think we both know the answer to that... surrender Hamato Yoshi to us or else." Raphael: "As if we should listen to you." Karai: "Well you should... as we got some mutants of our own now." said Karai, as Anton and Ivan came to the scene, ready to fight the other mutants. Michelangelo: "Who are they?" Donatello: "Wait... it's the Purple Dragon thugs!... looks like they got mutated." Anton: "And we got a whole lot stronger too, which you are about to learn, after we bash your heads in!" Ivan: "Yeah, what he said." Karai: "Anton, Ivan... attack!" called out Karai, as the two new mutants charged into battle, and they have proved to be a real challenge for both the turtles and the other mutants as well. Michelangelo: "Oh man... Bebop and Rocksteady are a real challenge now." Anton: "What did you just called us?" Ivan: "Eh, it's not bad, kinda like the Rocksteady, alright, from now on, we are the Bebop and Rocksteady!" Anton: "I am not gonna be called Bebop!, that is like the dumbest name ever!" Raphael: "Then it's perfect for a dummy like you." Anton: "Oh yeah?!, let's how dumb you'll be when I bash your brains out!" said Anton, before he punches Raphael in the face, and then he and Ivan did the same on the other turtles, while the other mutants lost balance and fell off the building and landed into a dumpster. Rocksteady: "Alright, we got the turtles." Karai: "Good work Rocksteady, and you too Bebop, now let's take them to my father." Bebop: "Don't call me Bebop!, you little... [stopped and gulped as Karai glares] ninja angel... you may call me anything you like..." Karai: "That's better, now let's go." said Karai, before she and the other ninjas left while Bebop and Rocksteady take the turtles away with them. Back with the other mutants, they finally got out of the dumpster and see that their turtle friends have been captured. Alopex: "Oh no!, they got them!" Pigeon: "What do we do?" Leatherhead: "We better tell Master Splinter and the others..." Pigeon Pete: "Are you sure, they won't like it..." Leather: "Well they deserve to know..." Mona Lisa: "So there are others?" Pigeon Pete: "Yeah..., one of them is another mutant, and the other two are nice humans." Leatherhead: "Though I have a feeling they'll flip when we give them the news..." said Leatherhead, before the scene changed to the sewers, and Splinter let out a loud 'WHAT?!' out of his mouse. Splinter: "My sons have been captured?!" Pigeon Pete: "We're really sorry, we tried our best, but we're not fighters like they are..." April: "We gotta save them." Casey: "Yeah." Splinter: "Yes... but if Shredder is involved... I should face him, for I'm the one he wants after all..." April: "Then be careful." Splinter: "I'll do my best..." said Splinter, as he and the others begin to make their move on saving the turtles from Shredder and Kraang.