Big

I broke away from the kiss, breathily. I watched as Kinn's eyes dilated and came back to normalcy, his breathing heavy too.

We both looked at each other for a deep minute. I heard him say, "I want you, Big."

I leaned in closer to him, muttering, "Happy to serve."

I closed the gap between us by kissing him harder, unbuttoning his shirt as I continued kissing him. The shirt hung on him, opened. I pulled away, realizing the impasse we were in with his left arm in a sling.

But he just grabbed me down there, and I moaned in ecstasy. I bent down, unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his boxers, his cock free. I took him with my mouth, and I heard Kinn moan out. Luckily, his room was fucking soundproof or else the next place that there would be guards in, would be here.

I blew him hard, and his eyes just rolled back in pleasure. I moved up slowly, pushing him gently to the bed. I climbed up over him and looked down at him.

"I... I have always been the top." Kinn muttered. I looked at him, grinning a little cheekily.

"Doesn't hurt to switch, Sir."

I looked at Kinn for permission, who nodded minutely. I kissed him in response and then pulled off my own pants. I hovered over him as I slowly inserted myself into him. I watched as Kinn groaned and moaned in pleasure as I took him in. Watching him made me wilder, and I lost it for a good minute as I took him harder. He heaved and grunted and held onto me as tightly as he could with his right arm. Perspiration dripped off us as I finished him off.

I flopped and laid onto the bed next to him. Kinn turned to me briefly, resting gently on his right arm. I turned to look at him, kissing him softly.

"Kinn..."

"Shhh. Whatever you want to tell me, do it later. Tomorrow. I don't care. Now. Just enjoy this moment. Fuck me again Big." I heard Kinn whisper.

I looked at him as lust overtook me, and I took him again and again and again.

I think I may have lost count the number of times we did it. Despite his left arm being in a sling, we made the best out of it.

I woke up around 2 a.m., stunned that I had fallen asleep in his room. He was sleeping soundly. I got off the bed quietly, put on my clothes back, and disappeared. I had lost control. Fuck.

This can not absolutely happen again. He's my boss.