Tankhun

I was dumbfounded by Ken. I just stared quietly as he left the room after screaming at me.

I tried to sit up but almost fell over and was held in place by Kinn, who had just arrived.

"You ok?" He asked. I nodded.

I kept looking at the door. "Just rest here. I will get him to come by."

I nodded, grateful for Kinn's intervention. He just smiled at me and went off. A little while later, Ken came by. His face was still a little red from the fuss he had made earlier.

"You were asking for me?"

I sighed. He was acting all formal now. I beckoned him over. He came closer, and I grabbed his wrist to pull him down to sit next to me on the bed. Before he could say anything else, I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest.

"I have always liked you. For a very long while. But I know you don't. In fact, I know you liked Big. I saw the way you saw him, and I also saw the other time when you kissed him. So I knew there was no way in hell you would ever see me. So imagine my shock when you went off on me like that. It made me stop and think for a second on why you did that. Did you do it because I am your boss or did you do it because I am Tankhun?"

For a while, I didn't feel Ken's arms around me. But finally, he wrapped it around me tightly. We pulled away after a while, and I could see his cheeks all red and nose a little flushed.

"I know I started to be with you because you are my boss. But all of that has happened since the bar, I couldn't see you as my boss and not now. When I started seeing you as Tankhun, I realized I had started falling for you before I could even realize it myself. It only hit me on how badly my feelings were for you when I saw you hurt in that warehouse. The first thing that ran through my head was that this guy better don't die on me. Not when I haven't confessed my feelings."

He leaned in and kissed me softly on my lips. I shuddered softly when Ken's lips touched mine. I had always imagined what it would be like to have his envelope mine, and now that I knew, I didn't want to let go. I think Ken had the same damn idea for his kiss became harder, needier, and urgent. He was careful not to exert pressure on the swollen area but I couldn't fucking care. Pain be dammed. I held onto him as he kissed me ever harder, turned on by my sudden closeness.

He let go of my lips only to kiss my neck, but suddenly, he pulled away, looking at me. His eyes reflected permission, and I knew instantly he knew of my back story. My heart went putty seeing how respectful he was towards my body despite his needs. I nodded, and that was all that it took.

Ken dove back; kissing my neck endlessly and sucked away at the soft skin just around my collarbone. I moaned, for it was one of my most sensitive parts, and it was turning me on. Greatly. Ken pushed me back lightly onto the bed and was about to lean in to kiss me when someone knocked on the door. Ugh! I groaned as Ken pulled away awkwardly and reluctantly, but he laughed at my frustration.

He straightened his clothes and went to open the door whilst I sat up about to unleash hell on my visitor. But when I saw Big stumble in, stabbed, bleeding, and in pain, I knew shit was brewing! Ken held onto Big, who mumbled that Kinn was trying to fight them off.

Who?! Big wasn't making sense. I grabbed my gun and fled the room. I could hear Ken shouting after me but be dammed. Someone was out to get my brother, and there was no way in hell I was going to let anything happen.

I turned a corner only to be stabbed before I could even place the person! I clenched at my wound as I went down, desperately trying to see who it was.

But whomever it was got me good and disappeared like a ghost. As I blacked out, I could hear Ken's voice, all wretched in pain.