Kinn

I woke up around 5 a.m., having had a restless night, and was unable to sleep. I turned around, surprised to find Big still in bed, sleeping. I thought he would have long left.

He was sleeping, his hair flopping over his head softly. His features were perused, and he looked like as if he were in pain. I reached out and gently touched his eyebrows, smoothing them out. He sighed in his sleep but didn't wake up. I took my hands away, really wanting to touch his face again, but worried he would wake up. I turned and was about to get off the bed when I felt his arms around me!

"Big, what are you doing?"

"Holding onto you."

"Why are you doing this?"

"I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have done that the other day. I.. I didn't hate it.. I wanted it as much as you. I just worried I had overstepped my boundaries. I didn't.. realize... it would mean so much to you, too. I didn't want to be the only one feeling that way.."

I turned to look at Big. His eyes were teary, and I could see the pain in his eyes.

"Big... I.. whatever happened that night.. it may have happened out of pure lust.. but it struck a chord in me.. I.. I don't look at you as someone I slept with only. I looked at you as more than that, what it is; I don't know. But I know it's just not lust."

Big looked at me for a minute before leaning in. He kissed me softly on my lips. He pulled away, looking at me hesitantly. I could either pull away and protect my heart or give it a shot and risk it.

I pulled away, getting out of bed. Big got out of bed too, stricken. He stood by the bed, looking down. I walked over to him and lifted his chin up.

"I'm going to give it a shot. You know how I am as a boss. But as a person, not quite. I am giving you that chance. Don't hurt me."

Big smiled tearily as he pulled me into a hug and then kissed me slowly. I reciprocated by kissing him harder. Big moaned into my kiss, and that turned me on. I grabbed his butt and heaved him up, carrying him. His legs wrapped around me, and I tossed him onto the bed, hovering over him.

"I have already switched once. And it was good. I enjoyed it, but now is the time for me to return the favour."

Big's eyes opened wide as I went down on him. His moans soon filled the room as I rode him hard and long. We broke away hours later, literally, after countless rounds of pleasure.

Big was in my arms when my phone rang. I picked up and answered the call when I found out Tankhun was in trouble again!

I groaned as I hung up the call and filled Big in. I had to go rescue Tankhun, but Big told me to let Ken handle it.

"Ken? But he doesn't like Tankhun that way. Wouldn't I be making things difficult for him?"

"Tankhun likes him. And maybe all Ken needs is a reminder that even though he didn't get the one he liked, he should at least give the one that likes him a chance, right?"

"Then us? Are you going to give us a chance?"

Big blushed terribly as he buried his head on my shoulders, completely failing in words as I took him again, there and then.