Chapter 9: Ice Cold Invasion

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei was seated on the couch, as he waited for Saphron to come in, she needed to fix her state as she was crying due to Jaune, even though Issei suggested her otherwise, she decided to do so regardless. Even if she were to betray him, no one has the power to stop him in Remnant anyways, especially not those overconfident and arrogant Arcs. 

Soon enough, she came inside with a glass of juice and some chips, as she spoke, "Sorry it took so long.."

"It's fine, getting me chips and juice was unnecessary though.." Saphron shook her head and spoke, "No, it's fine, you must have come a long way from wherever Jaune is right?"

"True, but I did not use Remnant's standard of transport.." Issei thought with an amused smile, as he could see that Saphron already was trying to make sure she was not as hostile as possible. Issei soon changed to a normal look as he spoke, 

"So then, are you going to tell me what happened? What caused someone with an extremely strong bond to Jaune to become...like this?" Issei spoke with a pause, knowing full well that family bonds are one of the strongest bonds however it can be broken due to circumstance, as he remembered some bonds in his old world that had caused such an event to begin. However, new and everlasting bonds took place in his old world. 

"I will start from the very beginning, I hope you have the time to hear them out.." Saphron spoke with a solemn tone as Issei responded, "I do Saphron..."

"I am not stupid, I know the value of bonds, both familial and friendly bonds, and I appreciate and understand the value of such bonds. So Saphron, I both have the time and patience to hear you out and make my judgement based on that." Issei spoke seriously making Saphron swallow a lump in her throat. She was aware that this man was able to free Jaune and dare anyone to stop him, and messing with him was not an option. She took a deep breath and spoke everything to Issei not sparing him any details. 

Opening Start

(A/N: Play from 0:00 to 1:05)

[Ideals full of traps, excuses for comfort, Gonna say I told you so, Hope taken away, Shortcut to be a star]
Jaune was standing in the abyss, looking at the being viewed flashes of his past.
His friends and family looking at him with disdain as he looks away

[Wasn't born to raise the bar, Deceptive justice is like an alarm that no one can trigger]
The scene changes to Issei watching his misery, while remembering silhouettes of his past.
Fists clenching as he is determined to help him. He makes his plan

[Failing feeling, Don't clean up the emotions of joy, anger, sorrow, and pleasure]
Issei makes a deal and Jaune accepts, knowing no one will care for the Arc

[Let your voice be free. Let's get 'em]
Jaune soon widens his eyes, as he looks at a white and black haired girl, clenching his fist seeing her helpless, he decides to clash.

[So givin' yourself, Ya givin' yourself]
Jaune fight against the Arc Family, as he clashes against several allies of the clan.
A masked man fights against the Chronos, and a Blue Skinned man watches the fights

[The best shot, Be givin' yourself, Ya givin' yourself]
Issei is seen looking at Jaune's progress with a smile, as several of Jaune's allies assist him in taking over Remnant.
The Arcs try to fight against the Troopers, as they wonder how many of them are there.

[The best shot, Don't you gotta get solo?]
Jaune looks at his former team-mates coldly, as he now turns his back on them.
They are shocked at this, as Jaune walks his own path, much to their anger.

[What you gonna get?, Swear it!]
Yang tries to fight against Jaune, along with her friends, only for Jaune to humiliate them.
A shadowy Dog is seen beside him, looking at them coldly, as they shudder with fear.

[Don't you dare forget Solo, Ya give it your best shot!]
Ozpin and the others looked at Jaune with sadness, as the professors wallow in pain and defeat.
The Professors and the Headmaster are defeated by Jaune's hands, as he gives a shadowy aura.

[Go reach out to get ya...Gotta]
Jaune soon enters into a chamber where his generals await his next orders, as he gives them a grin.
Esdeath is seen opposite to Jaune as they fight.

[Go reach out to get ya...Just]
Issei walks towards a compound, as he faces a Blonde haired man with a spear in his hand.
The scene changes to Issei looking at him in the hospital, as he could be seen crying with Issei smirking.

[Go reach out to get ya....Get up, reach out for it]
The scene changes to Jaune clashing with several people which have a particular brand on them, with a Pink Haired boy looking at Jaune in disbelief.
Jaune looks at the boy, and clashes against him.

[Go reach out to get ya...Gotta]
The scene changes to Jaune looking at Issei and Nyx, along with some figures present in the darkness.
Yuri is seen imprisoned in a jail, watching as two men in suits look at her mockingly.