Chapter 20: Fall of the Branwen Tribe

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Hyoudou Residence, 10:30 PM

Issei was back in his homeworld, singing a lullaby to Annabeth, the only child of his that did not fall asleep. Annabeth was described to be, a small 1.5 year old child. She had purple hair and brown eyes, she wore a white pyjamas and blue overalls. She spoke with a sleepy tone. 

"Papa.." Issei shook his daughter's body gently as she calmed his daughter down, being a father, he was able to easily calm his children down. Additionally, being unloved from his childhood allowed him to become a way better dad than most parents. He then spoke with a gentle tone. 

"It's okay, Anna...papa is here..." Issei rubbed his daughter's back as she was starting to get sleepy and soon enough. She has gone asleep. Issei sighed in relief, as he took his daughter and slept on a couch that was enough to hold her. 

Soon enough, someone came in and called for him, "Ise...where is Annabeth?"

The person was described to be a purple haired woman with green eyes, she wore a white loose dress-skirt.She wore a brown shorts underneath it and generated a serene aura. This was Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom, formerly part of Olympus. 

"She is deep asleep here

"She is deep asleep here..." Issei pointed towards Annabeth who was sleeping on her father's arms. Athena joined the father daughter duo and rested next to him. She rested her head on Issei's shoulder as she caressed her daughter's head. 

"Hey Issei.." Issei turned towards Athena who spoke, "I wonder, will there be any problems to our girl's life...or even the other children?"

Issei shook his head and spoke, "Not really, your so-called father along with the Factions are long dead...it's been two years since we have encountered any Supernatural activity, and so far...honestly, I am glad the Supernatural won't be coming back..." 

"Yeah, you are right, my so-called father would have never approved of Annabeth, he never liked Luke, so it is no secret he would hate Anna, and worse...he may come for her life.." Athena spoke with a growl, there was no way in hell she was going to let Zeus harm her daughter in any way. 

Issei pulled his wife close to him with his free hand making her calm down, he rubbed her head in an assuring manner. Athena soon rests herself on Issei's chest, as she puts her hand on her daughter and speaks.