Chapter 15: Snowy Love

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Jaune walked outside of Beacon, where he was greeted by Issei and Quinella, as he spoke, "Hey guys.."

"Quite the good show you two had set up, Jaune..." Issei walked forward as he introduced Quinella to Jaune, "Meet one of my girls, Quinella Asmodeus.."

"It is nice to finally meet you in person, Miss Asmodeus.." Quinella shakes her head off and speaks with a smile, "Please call me Quinella, any friend of Ise, is a friend of mine..."

"I see...and, I can sense your aura, are you?" Quinella gave a nod and spoke, "Yes, Jaune I am two months pregnant.."

"I see, well congratulations are in order!" Quinella gave a beaming smile and responded, "Thank you Jaune, we should probably head back, the others are waiting.."

"Yeah you are right, Beacon's nothing but bad memories.." Jaune saw the ambulances that were arriving to Beacon, as Issei soon spoke while creating a dimension space such that no one can hear them using Dimension Lost, "Oh and by the way, I have some news for you....turns out Summer Rose ambushed us.."

"Are you two, okay?" Jaune asked with concern primarily worried about Quinella as Issei assured, "Not to worry, we are fine..we can handle ourselves in battle.."

"And we even got Summer Rose as our sleeper agent, she is unconscious as of now, and with that we have gotten another spy in the Wizard's Inner Circle.." Jaune breathe a sigh of relief, as he spoke, "Wait, we have another sleeper agent!?" 

"Yep, and soon she will be reporting to us what is going to happen in the Inner circle, it will really forward our plans. Until the day we reveal ourselves, and by the time we do, that is when the real fun begins.." Jaune nodded as he spoke, "Yep, you got that right.." 

"Let's head back, I believe the girls are dying to meet their lover...plus, Quinella would love to socialise with them.." Issei spoke as Quinella nodded in agreement, as they soon headed to the base, where Salem's Inner Circle were watching the match, on a 4K Television Screen with surround system. 

Jaune had used Unknown Dictator to set this up for his allies and lovers to also have some fun, as Tyrian exclaimed

"That was quite an amazing match!" Tyrian exclaimed, he enjoyed every single moment of it, as the girls minus Salem were drooling at Jaune's Wolf armor, which showed his body perfectly which was chiseled, displaying his muscles. 

Salem herself had a red tint when she saw his wolf like body, she shook her head at the thoughts as she walked towards Jaune and spoke, "Tyrian is correct, you really were amazing, and you even got the cane that my former husband cherished so much.."

"The Long Memory, right? It's in my office..." Cinder soon looked towards Quinella as she introduced herself, "Oh my name is Quinella, I am actually one of Issei's wives, and it is nice to meet you..."

"I see.." Cinder responded with a smile of her own, as they introduced themselves to her, which Quinella happily accepted. 

Once that was done, Bleiss asked, "Hey Jaune, can we take a look at Jin?" Jaune nodded as he spoke