Chapter 22: Configuration Situation

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Argus, 9:30 PM

Jaune was walking across the streets of Argus, he was alongside Bleiss Schnee, as they were walking across the city of Argus. They walked into the base, as they were stopped by two Numbuck Guards. 

"Hey Halt!" The first one spoke, as the second one added, "You are not welcome-"

Jaune placed his hand forward as he started to use a small manipulation spell, known as Mind Trick, as he spoke, "We are welcome here, and you will let us in.."

"I will let you.." The first one spoke, as the second one added, "Two inside the room.." 

The guards moved aside as Jaune knocked them outside, as Bleiss asked, "Couldn't you do this earlier?" 

"I wanted to try something new, and besides this is good in my eyes, would work later if we need to assassinate anyone and manipulate a person.." Jaune responded with a shrug, as Bleiss looked at him for a moment, as Jaune spoke

"Ready for an elimination, we can't kill anyone here, yet.." Bleiss nodded as she spoke, "Yes, we need that if we need to proceed our goals, if we get that we should be able to gain a massive advantage against our enemies, especially the Arcs, not necessarily against the stronger ones, but against their hordes of Huntsmen and Huntresses.." 

"Yep, you got that one right.." Jaune and Bleiss got ready as the duo headed inside as they knocked out anyone that would try and attack them. 

Opening Start

(A/N: Play from 0:00 to 1:05)

[Ideals full of traps, excuses for comfort, Gonna say I told you so, Hope taken away, Shortcut to be a star]
Jaune was standing in the abyss, looking at the being viewed flashes of his past.
His friends and family looking at him with disdain as he looks away

[Wasn't born to raise the bar, Deceptive justice is like an alarm that no one can trigger]
The scene changes to Issei watching his misery, while remembering silhouettes of his past.
Fists clenching as he is determined to help him. He makes his plan

[Failing feeling, Don't clean up the emotions of joy, anger, sorrow, and pleasure]
Issei makes a deal and Jaune accepts, knowing no one will care for the Arc

[Let your voice be free. Let's get 'em]
Jaune soon widens his eyes, as he looks at a white and black haired girl, clenching his fist seeing her helpless, he decides to clash.

[So givin' yourself, Ya givin' yourself]
Jaune fight against the Arc Family, as he clashes against several allies of the clan.
A masked man fights against the Chronos, and a Blue Skinned man watches the fights

[The best shot, Be givin' yourself, Ya givin' yourself]
Issei is seen looking at Jaune's progress with a smile, as several of Jaune's allies assist him in taking over Remnant.
The Arcs try to fight against the Troopers, as they wonder how many of them are there.

[The best shot, Don't you gotta get solo?]
Jaune looks at his former team-mates coldly, as he now turns his back on them.
They are shocked at this, as Jaune walks his own path, much to their anger.

[What you gonna get?, Swear it!]
Yang tries to fight against Jaune, along with her friends, only for Jaune to humiliate them.
Jin is seen beside him, looking at them coldly, as they shudder with fear.

[Don't you dare forget Solo, Ya give it your best shot!]
Ozpin and the others looked at Jaune with sadness, as the professors wallow in pain and defeat.
The Professors and the Headmaster are defeated by Jaune's hands, as he gives a shadowy aura.

[Go reach out to get ya...Gotta]
Jaune soon enters into a chamber where his generals await his next orders, as he gives them a grin.
Esdeath is seen opposite to Jaune as they fight.

[Go reach out to get ya...Just]
Issei walks towards a compound, as he faces a Blonde haired man with a spear in his hand.
The scene changes to Issei looking at him in the hospital, as he could be seen crying with Issei smirking.

[Go reach out to get ya....Get up, reach out for it]
The scene changes to Jaune clashing with several people which have a particular brand on them, with a Pink Haired boy looking at Jaune in disbelief.
Jaune looks at the boy, and clashes against him.

[Go reach out to get ya...Gotta]
The scene changes to Jaune looking at Issei and Nyx, along with some figures present in the darkness.
Yuri is seen imprisoned in a jail, watching as two men in suits look at her mockingly.