Chapter 17: Frozen Demise

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

The two men continued to search until someone jumped into their line of vision, since the house was completely dark, they were unable to find the person, as Baldor shouted. 

"Who's there!?" Baldor shouted only to reveal Jaune, as he spoke, "Hello There.."

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Kenobi)

"You damned disgrace!? How dare you!? Where is Saphron!?" Baldor demanded Jaune, who only narrowed his gaze, as he spoke, "How am I obliged to tell any of you where she is? Sorry, but you ain't getting any information from me..."

"Then that means, we are going to force it out of you...you disgrace!" Kranz rushed to attack him only for someone else to block his knife Mars, one of the Chronos Weapons created by Chronos Arc. 

Kranz looked in surprise to see Issei in his Orbalisk Armor, as he had spoken, "Sorry, can't let you harm him.." Issei wielded his Dark Saber, a weapon capable of breaking through any magical defense. Baldor tried to assist him by throwing Heimdall at the duo, only for someone else to freeze him. 

"No way...." Baldor looked to see Yuri Winterflake giving an angered look on their faces, as Baldor broke the ice and spoke with a grin, "I should have known, the disgrace and the Winterflake brat are a match made in heaven.."

"You...." Yuri growled in response, as Jaune stopped her from doing anything reckless, Kranz was pushed back, as Issei got with the rest of the group. Baldor then declared. 

"We will take you back one way or another, including the armored warrior, Mason would love to find out more about him..." Yuri and Jaune rolled their eyes knowing how powerful Issei is, he has not even used his own Balance Breakers in any way. Jaune then spoke with a mocking tone. 

"Yeah, good luck with that..." Jaune turned to Yuri and nodded, today was the last day these two live in. Issei was ready for a fight, and he had something planned for these two. They are going to die, a slow, painful and agonising death. 

 Opening Start

(A/N: Play from 0:00 to 1:05)

[Ideals full of traps, excuses for comfort, Gonna say I told you so, Hope taken away, Shortcut to be a star]
Jaune was standing in the abyss, looking at the being viewed flashes of his past.
His friends and family looking at him with disdain as he looks away

[Wasn't born to raise the bar, Deceptive justice is like an alarm that no one can trigger]
The scene changes to Issei watching his misery, while remembering silhouettes of his past.
Fists clenching as he is determined to help him. He makes his plan

[Failing feeling, Don't clean up the emotions of joy, anger, sorrow, and pleasure]
Issei makes a deal and Jaune accepts, knowing no one will care for the Arc

[Let your voice be free. Let's get 'em]
Jaune soon widens his eyes, as he looks at a white and black haired girl, clenching his fist seeing her helpless, he decides to clash.

[So givin' yourself, Ya givin' yourself]
Jaune fight against the Arc Family, as he clashes against several allies of the clan.
A masked man fights against the Chronos, and a Blue Skinned man watches the fights

[The best shot, Be givin' yourself, Ya givin' yourself]
Issei is seen looking at Jaune's progress with a smile, as several of Jaune's allies assist him in taking over Remnant.
The Arcs try to fight against the Troopers, as they wonder how many of them are there.

[The best shot, Don't you gotta get solo?]
Jaune looks at his former team-mates coldly, as he now turns his back on them.
They are shocked at this, as Jaune walks his own path, much to their anger.

[What you gonna get?, Swear it!]
Yang tries to fight against Jaune, along with her friends, only for Jaune to humiliate them.
A shadowy Dog is seen beside him, looking at them coldly, as they shudder with fear.

[Don't you dare forget Solo, Ya give it your best shot!]
Ozpin and the others looked at Jaune with sadness, as the professors wallow in pain and defeat.
The Professors and the Headmaster are defeated by Jaune's hands, as he gives a shadowy aura.

[Go reach out to get ya...Gotta]
Jaune soon enters into a chamber where his generals await his next orders, as he gives them a grin.
Esdeath is seen opposite to Jaune as they fight.

[Go reach out to get ya...Just]
Issei walks towards a compound, as he faces a Blonde haired man with a spear in his hand.
The scene changes to Issei looking at him in the hospital, as he could be seen crying with Issei smirking.

[Go reach out to get ya....Get up, reach out for it]
The scene changes to Jaune clashing with several people which have a particular brand on them, with a Pink Haired boy looking at Jaune in disbelief.
Jaune looks at the boy, and clashes against him.

[Go reach out to get ya...Gotta]
The scene changes to Jaune looking at Issei and Nyx, along with some figures present in the darkness.
Yuri is seen imprisoned in a jail, watching as two men in suits look at her mockingly.