Chapter 19: Red Haired Draph

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Empire Building, Empire, Dragon Continent, 7:30 PM

Jaune was seated introducing Isabella Tarte to the rest of the group, who all had unmasked themselves, as they all looked at the Draph who was completely nervous. Jaune pushed her forward and spoke

"Please introduce yourself, Isabella.." Isabella nodded as she spoke with a stutter. 

"Pleased to m-meet you, my n-name is I-Isabella T-Tarte, I a-am a Draph. I-It is finally n-nice to m-meet any of y-you..." Isabella spoke nervously as Salem spoke, "The pleasure is all ours, it is rare to see a Draph.."

"Indeed, I presumed it was just a myth yet one of them is here...in front of our faces..." Yuri spoke with a smile, the girls looked at her chest with a bit of jealousy due to how big it is, but they reeled it in. Salem was the only one unaffected, but she did feel a little bit of envy whenever she saw how well endowed a Female Draph is when it comes to her chest. 

"You got that one right, and those melon-" Mercury was about to continue only for Emerald to smack his head and speak, "Zip it!"

"Anyways, it is quite rare to see an extinct species come back to life..." Arthur spoke, as Isabella spoke, "T-That is what S-Sienna Khan used to say, s-she never let me even out because of this. I n-never saw the o-outside world cause of this..."

The others nodded, some were angered at what Sienna had done to the girl, her reasons were understandable given that Draphs were meant to be hunted down due to how rare they are, but she should have chosen a better path, she was a woman with no contact with the outside world. Salem was the angriest due to how she could relate to Isabella's past, since she was also kept trapped in the tower for such a long time. 

"How about I take you around?" Isabella looked towards Jaune and spoke, "Have you experience the world and let you settle down in this place? What do you say?"

Isabella looked at Jaune, while the girls were a bit jealous of Jaune, with Yuri being the most jealous. They presumed that Jaune was taking out the girl on a date, as Isabella spoke with a smile. 

"Sure, I-I would love too..." Isabella spoke with a red tint as the girl's jealousy was increasing even more, with Mercury, Tyrian and Hazel backing away nervously while Salem and Issei were watching the scene with amusement. 

"Then, let's go.." Jaune grabbed Isabella's hand much to her surprise and dragged her outside, as the girl knew this was her first time outside. Issei turned around to the girls and spoke with a grin. 

"Girls, once he gets back, make sure to strengthen your bond by asking him out for a date, okay?" The girls look at Issei and gave a determined nod, they are not going to lose to Isabella that easily. 

Salem came close to Issei and spoke, "You certainly are expanding Jaune's harem, aren't you?"

"Maybe?" Issei spoke with a wink, as they watched the girls discuss on their date with Jaune, as the boys watched the scene wondering what will happen next. 

Opening Start