Chapter 13: Storm of Emotions

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Beacon Academy, 9:30 AM

Jaune's challenge was well known across Beacon, the mere thought of the Faker of Beacon challenging them upset and angered many. They presumed the fact, that he was nothing but a weakling for challenging them to a fight, this was because many haven't seen the video on how he handled the Empire soldiers. 

As for the ones that were challenged by Jaune, they had varied reactions, they discussed in their own dorm on what was going to happen next. 

"So you have heard Jaune's challenge, right?" Ruby spoke with concern as Yang spoke with a tone hinting of arrogance, "Yeah, like he can take us, Team CFVY, Team PLAN, Team CRDL and the Professors all at once, we will just beat him up like we did a year ago.."

"Yep, we will show him that he is nothing but a weakling.." Weiss added to which Alex responded

"No, it is not going to be easy, my aunt Ei warned me that Jaune was confident, he knew what he was doing, and that is what concerns me.." Alex spoke seriously, Ei's words were well known in the Arc Clan and their allies which consisted of several S Class Guilds and some members were even beyond S Rank. 

For context, the now deceased Esdeath Partas was considered beyond S Rank, as Huntsmen and Huntresses of such ranks are stated to be extremely powerful, capable of wiping out entire armies of A Rank Huntsmen with ease, and given Esdeath's Semblance, which was enhanced genetically. She became one of the strongest Huntresses of all time, and was considered the new Leader of the Partas Clan, until the Empire wiped them all out from the surface. 

Alex was made aware due to her being affiliated with the Arc Clan that was directly present during the meeting. She knew that Jaune was confident, not being scared and often dealing with the requests put forward by them with perfect answers and responses, allowing them to be in a bind. They had no way of convincing Jaune, not because of having no way, but also Jaune was able to find answers and counter-arguments to every proposition they made, almost forcing them to come into a no agreement zone, where neither party could agree with the other. 

"Even then, Jaune can't be that powerful to take on the combined might of all of us, I mean from what I know even the Headmaster is considering of joining, right?" Lie spoke with a retort, and Alex responded

"I hope you are right, Lie, Jaune has clearly changed and that is a truth we can't deny. His Semblance is stronger than Morgan's but it has a limit, our only goal is to exhaust him..." Alex spoke with agreement, failing to notice that Jaune has two Semblances, only showing his second one while keeping his first one passive and hidden. 

Not to mention, Jaune is nowhere close to showing his real strength. That alone made those that saw Jaune's confidence worried on what he, or more accurately what else he is capable of. They don't even know about Jaune, or someone far dangerous in his alliance. 

"Either way, that faker is going to be dealt with accordingly.." Yang spoke with a mocking and arrogant tone, as Alex retorted. 

"Oh for fucks sake, will you stop being arrogant and listen!" Yang glared at Alex as the former twin of Jaune continued, "Jaune was able to deal with troopers with ease and I don't think that is nowhere near his strength, I think he was holding back, and that alone should be worrying for us..."