Chapter 16: Rekindling a Bond

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

The Next Day, 

Empire Mansion, Dimension Lost, 8:30 AM,

Jaune woke up, as he rubbed his eyes. He looked to see his both arms were heavier than ever, he looked to see Yuri also sleeping next to the girls that he was dating. That makes his new harem of girls to 4. He could only hope that it remains as such. 

Little does he know that he will be having some more girls as well. 

Moments later, Yuri rubbed her eyes, as she spoke, "Morning, Jaune~"

Yuri spoke with a seductive tone, while she wrapped her arms around Jaune, she never got her chance to be with Jaune due to being in prison, and now. She was going to do it at the very least make out with him. 

Jaune couldn't move, as he spoke, "Umm...Yuri, why don't we do it in private and-"

Jaune was unable to continue as Yuri kept her finger on Jaune's lips and spoke with a blush, "Let this Yuki-Onna charm her mate~" 

Yuri was about to kiss with Jaune, as Jaune failed to resist. He soon decided to let himself enter in a blissful situation, they split up when they need air to breathe as Jaune had a red tint on his face. 

"This is thank you Jaune...." Yuri spoke while looking away as she continued, "I always hated the Arcs for killing my parents, but you...you were different, at first I would have hated you for being once Arc...but I had a feeling that you were different, and when we had that moment...I knew you were different..."

"I learnt, not to judge you, even when you introduced yourself to us, I was a bit reluctant to work with you...thinking you would report to the Arcs, such that they would let you in by sacrificing me...but, you never did...you did not show any signs of betrayal...even when your plan faltered and I got captured, you still found a way to release me.."  Yuri spoke with a blush, she fell in love when the memory fragment she had as a child and when she had received some food courtesy of the boy, she wanted to meet the boy later on, only to find out that he was Jaune, formerly Jaune Arc. 

As time passed, she eventually fell for him, like the others, his kindness and good nature was something she fell for, and she told him about why she hated the Arcs, and was distrustful of him. Jaune was livid at this, and knowing that they are still Arcs and he was not, made him really livid. He vowed to at least take down Baldor and Kranz for her sake, but if she wanted to, Jaune didn't mind taking the blame, which made her completely fall for him, and when she remembered the memory fragment, she truly fell for him. 

Unfortunately when their plans went south, Yuri was captured, and Jaune vowed to rescue her at all costs which he succeeded yesterday, but even before that. Jaune met her and she remembered on how, when she thought they would abandon her, he came for her knowing that she would not be left in the dust. He promised to free her, and he completed that promise. 

"Either way...at the very least we are together and that is what matters.." Jaune spoke as he was able to pull Yuri close to her while making sure to not wake up Emerald who was sleeping next to him making her beet red. Jaune soon followed it up with a kiss to the forehead making her even more flustered, he really loved her the most, no matter what.