Prologue: 'Disgraceful' Arc

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

To quote from Edmond Dantes: Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine!"

In the dimly lit location of Mistral, Jaune Arc's life unfolded in a manner far from the idyllic tales of heroes and triumphs. Born into a family that never embraced the values of strength and resilience, Jaune's childhood was marked by neglect and the absence of guidance. His parents, indifferent to their son's potential, failed to provide him with the training and support that could have shaped him into a capable individual.

As the years passed, Jaune became a pariah among his peers and sisters, deemed weak and unworthy by those who measured strength solely by combat prowess. Frustrated and desperate for a change, he decided to train much to his family's refusal. 

Undeterred, he still continued training, even when many did not want him to train, this caused him to be scorned and looked down upon by those that did not desire him worthy to be trained, however they could do little to stop the boy. Additionally, there was someone that he had saved during his time when he used to train around, he gave her some food when she needed it, due to her starving, and was grateful that she had received some food, and she was soon on her merry way as she did want to bother him anymore, much to his sadness.

Jaune made a bold decision to escape the suffocating grip of his past, something that would haunt him for eternity. He forged fake transcripts, creating a facade of competence to secure a place in Beacon Academy, a prestigious institution known for training Huntsmen and Huntresses. 

He was inspired from the stories of his Grandparents, to become a Huntsman, to become a Hero for the clan. They tragically passed away due to an unknown demise, and to honor them, he wanted to become a hero. 

Time passed and soon, it was time for his initiation. He never had a mentor to guide him, nor did he go to Combat Class due to his parents forbidding it. This caused a severe lack of training to be present, however despite this, he was able to pass the initiation, even more so become the Leader of a Team, a team which will soon play a key role in his life.

He was considered as the 'underdog' by his friends, and many considered him the weakest of the Beacon. This did not change the fact that he always did the right thing, he stood up for a Faunus named Velvet, which caused him to a target of a certain bully team. 

However, his enrollment, did cause some people to question it. They were mostly those that hated the Arc Clan, were present in the Academy, they took up a few hundred Lien and found out about Jaune's truth, it turns out that it he had used Fake Transcripts to get inside. 

And they were more than happy to expose them, after that, his life went from bad to worse. 

His friends turned their backs on him. 

His Professors made his life miserable and hard for him. 

Students used to beat him on a daily basis, and torture and torment him.