Chapter 21: Docks Incident

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

A few weeks later, 

Vale, 9:30 PM

The night in Vale City was really pleasant, it was surprising to see them chatting like nothing ever happened. The people were talking their day to day lives, as the threat of the Empire was something they were confident that Atlas would be dealing with, one day. 

Just as they were chatting, an explosion happens at a nearby Auction House, that was auctioneering several items that were going to be sold to the topmost bidder. The person responsible for the explosion was revealed to be none other than Roman Torchwick and his goons. 

"Ah, seems like I am back in business baby!" Roman spoke as the henchmen that he had were able to get were items that were known to be priceless and shiny. 

Little does he know that those items will be used for destructive purposes. 

"After that Fire Bitch's imprisonment, I can steal whatever I want, whenever I want.." Roman declared happily, as he started to load up the Artifacts in the van. 

However, he was unaware that two people were watching him from a distance, this was revealed to be Issei and Jaune, both in their disguises, as they watched the scene with a smile. Issei soon spoke

"So Jaune, you want to have a reunion with your old friend?" Issei asked to which Jaune responded, "I wouldn't call him a friend, he wouldn't want to work for us in the Empire, or at least I am not sure of it. Honestly, I don't want to harm him either since he did help us a lot during the early days of the integration and creation of our team.." 

"I see...well, we need the Artifacts that Roman is carrying, the Gentleman Thief has no idea on how destructive some of those items are, or even how powerful those items are.." Issei spoke, as he turned to Neopolitan who was chained with Aura Cuffs as she struggled to escape. 

"Isn't that right, Neopolitan

"Isn't that right, Neopolitan.." Neopolitan could only glare at them, she was captured when she was least expecting it, Jaune turned to her in his disguise and spoke

"Worry not, Neo, we have no intention of harming Roman in any way, in fact all we want is those Artifacts he was stealing, he can keep the money." Neopolitan lost her glare and became surprised, as Issei spoke

"Jaune's got that one right, after all there will be more powerful problems Roman will have to face.." Issei spoke as Neopolitan became worried, she wanted to help them, but Issei spoke