Chapter 10: Cold Vengeance

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Jaune clashed with Esdeath, as he followed it up with a kick, the two shadow sabers were emanating a very dark aura. Esdeath could see it in his eyes, there was nothing but hatred and anger for the woman that was once her fianceé, she would normally enjoy it, but she was not happy for two reasons. 

One she had to help her clan that is basically fighting against Salem and her allies, this includes the Armored warrior as well, responsible for causing the escape of Jaune from the location. She knew that this person was extremely strong. She had to stop him, and two, she had to get Jaune back to the Arcs, he was the Emperor, so his death would officially end the war they have been having. 

"So Esdeath!?" Jaune spoke with a growl as several shadows surround him, as they soon turn into razors, as he speaks, coldly, "Ready for your final fight?"

"I should be the one to say this, you will die tonight Jaune, and I will ensure you die by my blade.." Jaune only laughed at her face angering the Partas's strongest member even more, Jaune still showed no seriousness for the fight at all. There was no way, just in a year and a half that Jaune would become this strong, let alone find a way to defeat one of the strongest Ice Semblance Users of all time. 

Even if his Semblance manipulates Shadows, Esdeath was confident that she will be able to beat him. The reason is that even now, in her eyes. Jaune is still the weak disgrace that had been disowned and exiled from the clan. She vowed to destroy each and every confidence he has and break him, before his fate is inevitably decided by the Arcs and the rest of the Four Kingdoms, as knowing them, they will probably give the maximum sentence to this boy. 

Esdeath unleashed several Ice Pillars at Jaune, as the latter only narrowed his eyes, and in just mere moments, the Ice was slashed into small crystal powder that was released into the atmosphere, Esdeath was surprised by how strong Jaune had become as the latter yawned in response. 

"C'mon Esdeath, you are still underestimating me.." In a blur Jaune disappears and approaches right in front of her as he slices her with his Shadow Blades, with Esdeath blocking both of them with her Katana, although no damage was done, she was sent behind. 

"He's fast.." Esdeath thought with concern as she looked at Jaune and spoke, "I am not the same weak boy you once knew, and today, I shall prove it.."

Esdeath gritted her teeth in anger, and got into her stance, she vowed to deal with her former fianceé once and for all. 

Opening Start

(A/N: Play from 0:00 to 1:05)

[Ideals full of traps, excuses for comfort, Gonna say I told you so, Hope taken away, Shortcut to be a star]
Jaune was standing in the abyss, looking at the being viewed flashes of his past.
His friends and family looking at him with disdain as he looks away

[Wasn't born to raise the bar, Deceptive justice is like an alarm that no one can trigger]
The scene changes to Issei watching his misery, while remembering silhouettes of his past.
Fists clenching as he is determined to help him. He makes his plan

[Failing feeling, Don't clean up the emotions of joy, anger, sorrow, and pleasure]
Issei makes a deal and Jaune accepts, knowing no one will care for the Arc

[Let your voice be free. Let's get 'em]
Jaune soon widens his eyes, as he looks at a white and black haired girl, clenching his fist seeing her helpless, he decides to clash.

[So givin' yourself, Ya givin' yourself]
Jaune fight against the Arc Family, as he clashes against several allies of the clan.
A masked man fights against the Chronos, and a Blue Skinned man watches the fights

[The best shot, Be givin' yourself, Ya givin' yourself]
Issei is seen looking at Jaune's progress with a smile, as several of Jaune's allies assist him in taking over Remnant.
The Arcs try to fight against the Troopers, as they wonder how many of them are there.

[The best shot, Don't you gotta get solo?]
Jaune looks at his former team-mates coldly, as he now turns his back on them.
They are shocked at this, as Jaune walks his own path, much to their anger.

[What you gonna get?, Swear it!]
Yang tries to fight against Jaune, along with her friends, only for Jaune to humiliate them.
A shadowy Dog is seen beside him, looking at them coldly, as they shudder with fear.

[Don't you dare forget Solo, Ya give it your best shot!]
Ozpin and the others looked at Jaune with sadness, as the professors wallow in pain and defeat.
The Professors and the Headmaster are defeated by Jaune's hands, as he gives a shadowy aura.

[Go reach out to get ya...Gotta]
Jaune soon enters into a chamber where his generals await his next orders, as he gives them a grin.
Esdeath is seen opposite to Jaune as they fight.

[Go reach out to get ya...Just]
Issei walks towards a compound, as he faces a Blonde haired man with a spear in his hand.
The scene changes to Issei looking at him in the hospital, as he could be seen crying with Issei smirking.

[Go reach out to get ya....Get up, reach out for it]
The scene changes to Jaune clashing with several people which have a particular brand on them, with a Pink Haired boy looking at Jaune in disbelief.
Jaune looks at the boy, and clashes against him.

[Go reach out to get ya...Gotta]
The scene changes to Jaune looking at Issei and Nyx, along with some figures present in the darkness.
Yuri is seen imprisoned in a jail, watching as two men in suits look at her mockingly.