Chapter 11: Dreadful Aftermath

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

4 days Later, 

Ozpin's Office, Beacon Academy, 9:30 AM

4 days have passed and the disappearance of the Partas Clan was known across every location. Eventually when an investigation was being held, and they discovered a horrifying truth, many of the members were killed by Blaster Fire, meaning this was the doing of the Empire. This caused many to devastated especially the Arc Clan, they were all wiped out in just a days time, and many vowed vengeance against the Empire, and the Emperor of this Empire. 

Eventually a meeting of the inner circle was gathered, along with the Arcs and a new person, which was Raiden 'Ei' Shogun, the current leader or matriarch of the Shogun clan, and the older sister of Nicholas Arc, formerly Shogun, and the oldest daughter of the Shogun Family. 

Ei was described to be a woman that has pale skin, purple eyes with light blue pupils, and long, dark violet hair that becomes lighter at the ends. She also has a beauty mark below her right eye.

Her hair is braided. On the right side of her head is a hairpin with pale violet flowers resembling morning glories and a fan-shaped piece. She wore a dark purple bodysuit under a short lavender kimono. The sleeves of her bodysuit completely cover her arms and are looped over her middle fingers with golden rings to partly cover her palms and the top of her hands. Her kimono has an assortment of patterns in different shades of purple and crimson. On the back of her outfit, she wears a crimson bow with tassels. She wears dark purple thigh-high stockings with small diamond openings at the top and high-heeled sandals; the one on the right is adorned with two of the same violet flowers on her hairpin. Her nails are painted purple. She also wears a small crimson ribbon on her neck as a choker. There are also three objects on her outfit with the Electro symbol: her left pauldron, the ornament on her waist at the front, and the fan-like ornament on her waist at the back.

 There are also three objects on her outfit with the Electro symbol: her left pauldron, the ornament on her waist at the front, and the fan-like ornament on her waist at the back

"I am glad you all could make it at such a short notice..." Ozpin spoke with a tone of sadness, yet gratitude was present, he knew it would be hard for the Arc and the Shogun Clan to have had a bad week knowing an entire clan that was close to them, has been completely wiped out. 

"No Headmaster, we understand, the Partas Clan meant a lot and the Emperor has a lot to answer to, for his actions, we don't understand, why do they desire our annihilation?" Ei spoke with sadness and anger in her voice, she still does not understand why they wanted to wipe out so many innocent civilians, including Menagerie which was a peaceful place on it's own.