Ova 1: Things That Have Happened Over The Years

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Hyoudou Mansion, 9:30 PM

Issei Hyoudou was seated in his mansion, as he watched over his son Basara playing some Clash of Clans on his Ipad 15, he then spoke, "Look dad, I got a three star using an Electro Dragon Attack!" 

Issei returned a smile, as he spoke, "That's amazing, you took out a Town Hall 12 without much effort, and you perfectly placed your E Drags in such a manner that it wouldn't go sideways, controlling those drags does take quite the skill...I am proud of ya!" Issei rubbed the head and ruffled his hair which made the boy chuckle, as he gave a smile to his father. 

He remembered on how he taught the children strategy, it was Athena's idea since she wanted all of her and her sister's children to learn it, but unfortunately all she got was some sleeping children, except for Annabeth who was the only one awake in her classes. 

Seeing his wife's sadness and bored expression, Issei came up with an idea, he decided to hook them up to strategy games like Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Lord of the Rings for instance, which did get their interests, and he was able to convince his wives to let them play on their Ipad devices. This did cause Athena to smile, seeing that Issei showed her a way that allowed her to input her knowledge in that manner. 

He then spoke, "Although, Basara it is time for you to sleep...it is getting late, and you need to have dinner with your other siblings..." 

Basara had a pout, which made Issei sigh as he spoke, "Your mother will get angry if we are found playing, so I think we should better stop playing, alright?" 

Basara nodded in agreement, his mother Nyx may love him unconditionally but her anger is something that both father and son are afraid of, as suddenly a magic circle opened up causing the two to be surprised. It a teleportation circle opened up revealing it to be dark blue color, it had a sanskrit letter "रुद्र"

The person that revealed himself was a tall, muscular man shown to have four arms and five golden eyes, with only three of them open when he's calm. He has indigo skin and black hair. He wears a golden bandana and baggy golden trousers equipped with a blue sash. Also, he has blue tattoos on his wrists & fingers

 Also, he has blue tattoos on his wrists & fingers

"I hope I am not disturbing you..." Shiva looked to see Issei holding his son, who was confused as Issei responded, "No, you are not Lord Shiva, although, I am actually surprised to sense you here, unannounced.."