000

『••✎••』𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞! 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 ( 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 ) 𝐊𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐢, 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦!

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: ( Name )
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: Kuchiki
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 16
𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 156 cm ( 5'1 )
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡: January 14th
𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫: ( Choice )
𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫: ( Choice )
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: Student
𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Student
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬: Two ( ??? )
𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜: Ice
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐢: Sode no shirayuki
𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐢: Hakka no Togame

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Shikai command is "Dance" (舞え, mae). ( Name ) holds her Zanpakutō out in front of her and turns it in a circle counter-clockwise. While she is turning it, the blade, hilt, and tsuba turn completely white. The tsuba becomes a hollow snowflake-like circle, and a white ribbon forms from the pommel.

𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬: 

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐢, 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨: ( Name ) calls out the name of the dance while holding her Zanpakutō upside down. The blade glows, and she makes a slashing motion when her target is in position. When she does this, she draws a circle with the tip of Sode no Shirayuki. The space within that circle and anything inside freezes. The circle not only freezes the ground, but everything within the circle's influence, including anything above it in the air, creates an extending pillar of light that freezes all within the circle. Shortly after being frozen, the victim shatters along with the ice.

𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐢 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐢, 𝐇𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧: ( Name ) calls out the name of the dance, punctures the ground four times, and creates a large ice circle, similar to the first dance. She punctures the ground in front of her four times in a semi-circle. As ice particles begin to flow up from the punctures she made in the ground, she takes a battle stance. The particles, building up at the tip of Sode no Shirayuki, are released as a large, powerful avalanche of cold air. It flash freezes whatever it comes into contact with, encasing it in ice.

𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐢, 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞: ( Name ) calls out the name of the dance, which allows her to gather moisture in the air to the tip of Sode no Shirayuki, creating a blade of ice. This makes it possible to augment the length of the blade. After piercing its target, it continues to freeze any surrounding objects and the immediate area.

𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐢: Hakka no Togame: ( Name's ) Bankai changes both her physical look and the clothing she is wearing dramatically. ( Name ) wears a white, ankle-length kimono with lined patterns. The robe has an attached ornate collar, edges, and shoulder design made of transparent ice with long, wide sleeves. There are long, flowing ribbons tied at her back that form numerous large loops. She has a small ice flower formation at the center of her chest and a half crown of ice, which extends around the back of her head. ( Name's ) hair and irises become white, and her blade - which still resembles its Shikai form - is now composed of transparent ice.

𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: Hakka no Togame increases the area of influence of ( Name's ) ability to reach the temperature of absolute zero. Upon release, a pillar of cold mist rises up into the air from where ( Name ) is. Raising her blade towards her opponent, ( Name ) releases a massive wave of freezing cold (similar to Tsugi no mai, Hakuren) that freezes anything in its path to absolute zero. Physical contact with ( Name ) herself causes other people to begin freezing solid due to how cold her body is.

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐨 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭: Renji says ( Name ) is helpful and effective because of her high speed.

𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐨 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭: ( Name's ) greatest strength is her knowledge and skill in Kidō, having been top of her class at the Shin'ō Academy, and able to instantly switch from Zanjutsu to Kidō without delay should she lose her Zanpakutō.

( Source: Fandom )

𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃: ( Name's ) wand is just an ordinary wooden wand. But it's actually a special wand given to her from Byakuya Kuchiki.

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄: When ( Name ) say this command. The wand will transform and turn into a katana. The wood will grow and shape itself into a katana as it levitate. The wood will crack and explode into pieces, revealing a katana.

𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍: This command reverts the katana into a wand.

( Idea: Hanako_Is_Gone )