006

. . .

   "When making cream puffs, using warm batter is the key to a mouthful of happiness," Mash explained the process of making a cream puff to Finn and ( Name ). "Oh, wow." Finn responded, awkwardly. ( Name ) smiled as she nodded to Mash's explanation. "YOU WITH THE MUSHROOM HEAD!" A loud voice called out.

   ( Name ) looked back as a taller male came closer. "HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO REPRESENT ADLER DORM IN A DUELO MATCH? YOU CAN'T SPELL "LIFE" WITHOUT "FIRE", SO LET'S BURN FOR ALL WE'RE WORTH!" He shouted. ( Name ) sweatdropped, 'well, he's full of energy.' 

   "SQUEEE! OMIGOSH, IT'S TOM! HE WAS LAST YEAR'S DUELO MVP!"

   "OBNOXIOUS JOCKS ARE USUALLY THE WORST, BUT SOMEHOW HE MAKES IT WORK!"

   "But, who's the fungus head he's talking to..."

   "He's so depressing... bet he collects pill bugs at home."

   ( Name ) glared as she took her wand out, "what the hell are you saying?" Dark aura emits from her figure as the girls squeak and run off. Finn gawked, 'she's really scary!' 

   "So, what is Duelo? Also, "fire" spells "rife"." Mash said to Tom. "WE COMPETE USING OUR BROOMS! IT'S THE NUMBER ONE SPORT IN THE MAGIC REALM!" Tom explained. "But Mash is a first-year," ( Name ) said with a frown.

   "A first-year playing Duelo? That's amazing!" Finn excitedly said with a  smile. ( Name ) sighed as she shook her head, "this idiot." 

   "But I can't ride a broom," Mash informed Tom. "DON'T BE A MODEST! YOU BLEW EVERYONE AWAY IN CLASS!" Tom shouted at Mash. ( Name ) glared at him, "why are you shouting? Mash said-"

   "THE GAME'S TOMORROW! WE'RE COUNTING ON YOU!" Tom cuts off ( Name's ) attempt to make Tom leave Mash alone. "SHOOT FOR THE STARS! EVEN IS YOU MISS, YOU'LL LAND AMONG YOUR DREAMS!" Mash deadpanned, "this guy is denser than I am..."

   'At least Mash noticed it,' ( Name ) thought with a deadpanned expression. 

. . .

At the match

   ( Name ) stood in between Lemon and Finn, watching Mash with concern. "He's not interested in the game," she said, gripping on the rails. A member of Land crashed into Tom who was about to fly away, injuring him. ( Name ) glared at the Lang member, "that guy..."

   Before ( Name ) could speak another word, Mash flew up and stabilized himself to float. 'He's flying-' ( Name ) deadpanned, 'never mind...' Mash was swinging his legs rapidly, keeping him afloat. Before she knew it, Mash rapidly shot the ball into the goal with unbelievable speed. 

   'Not too surprising...'

. . .

   Mash held his first silver coin, "It's not really a coin shape." Finn smiled at Mash, "Wow, that was an amazing game! And you already won your first silver coin!" Complimenting Mash on his first coin, "thanks, but I'm never doing that again."