011

. . .

  Eleven o'clock after the lights are out. Lance and Mash walked through the dark hallways, "I'm sure the Magia Lupus are behind these events. Just what my wife had said in the infirmary. What I think is..."

   "Should we really be walking around school hours?" Mash asked Lance. "You're such a straight arrow," Lance replied. "IF WE'RE CAUGHT, WE'LL JUST APOLOGIZE!" Dot shouted at Mash. "I'M SCARED TO BE ALOOONE!" Finn cried out as tears flowed out like a river.

   You shot them a glare, "quit shouting or we'll be caught!" Dot went silent as Finn remained crying. "Why are you two here?" Lance asked Dot and Finn. "Cause I want the coins, ya moron!" Dot answered. "I DON'T WANT TO BE IN THAT ROOM ALL ALOOONE!" Finn shouted.

   "I just want to tag along," you answered, a bit irritated at Finn's shouting. "Ya dig?" Dot glared, comically. "WWWAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Finn cried out. "I feel bad for them. Let's take them with us," Mash said bluntly. 'I'm not sure about this,' Lance thought.

   "HEY! SEE THAT?" Dot shouted, pointing at something down the hall. You glanced at where Dot was pointing at. "Lemon...?" You watched her walk slowly, 'why is she walking like that?'

   "LE..." Lance covered Dot's mouth, "wait. Something's wrong." You stared at Lemon as her arm lifted into the air before her head lunged up. Your eyes widened, 'what?' Finn cried out in fear, "EEEK!"

   Lemon turned her head at the corner, you seemed shocked by her doll-like appearance. 'She's... a puppet...' You thought, 'Lang's prefect.' Lemon turned away and continued to walk away.

   "That's magic alright," Lance said. Finn watched from the corner, "wait, she's going somewhere." You immediately walked out from the corner, "after her."

   Finn pointed at another corner, "she turned that way!" Everyone turned the corner and saw the dead end. "Wha?" Dot questioned confusedly. "She's gone," Mash said with his usual stoic expression. "How the hell does that work?! It's a dead end!" Dot shouted.

   You furrowed your brows, looking around at the dead end. "I see..." You muttered, taking out your wand.

*Crrk... crrk... crrk... crrk...*

   "Did anyone hear that?" Finn asked. "Nah, I didn't hear anything," Dot answered. "I DEFINITELY HEARD SOMETHING! LIKE THE SOUND OF WOOD CREAKING!" Finn shouted fearfully. You looked frustrated as the shouting continued. 

   "DON'T BE SPOUTING ALL THAT BULL... DAMN IT, NOW I HEAR IT TOO. OH MAN, KILL ME NOW!" Dot shouted back. You took a deep sigh, which caught the attention of Lance. "It's a spell. You sense it too, Lance." You said to him. Lance nodded as he raised his wand, "Stay calm. It's just a spell."

   "Disclose." A bright light shined, creating a door on the ground. "What the hell?" Dot looked surprised as a door materialized. "Revealing the door was the limit of my magic," Lance informed. You nodded, "good job, Lance." Flashing him a smile.