008

. . .

   You walked down the hall to head outside for class. The forest seemed dark as you spotted Mash and Lance standing around, waiting for the teacher. You jogged towards them, "Lance. Mash!" They turned around as Mash spoke up, "( Name ). Are we camping?" 

   "( Name )... my wife..." Lance stepped up as he grabbed your hand, gently placing a kiss on the back of your hand. Mash stood with his usual deadpanned face, "( Name )..." He gently tugged on your sleeve. "Oh, right. No, Mash. We aren't camping. This is a class," you answered Mash. He nodded before pulling you away from Lance.

   "( Name ) isn't your wife, sister-delusionist." Mash said, feeling of an unknown emotion spreading through his body. "I'M NUMBER ONE! I'M NUMBER ONE!" A voice shouted, you turned around and saw a red-spiky haired student, marching.

   "I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER OF THIS STORY! THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND ME!" He shouted as you stared at him with a 'wtf' expression. He turned towards Mash and Lance, "WHADDYA THINK YOU'RE LOOKING AT?!" 

   "Weirdo..." Mash commented.

   "Another first year from Alder," Lance said.

    "Why is he shouting some nonsense?" You added.

   "HEY! I KNOW YOU! YOU'RE THE MUSHROOM HEAD THEY CAN'T SHUT UP ABOUT! YOU LOOK LIKE A SIDE CHARACTER TO ME!" He shouted at Mash. "Who is this guy?" Mash asked. "I'MMA TELL YOU WHAT, FROM NOW ON, YOU'RE OFFICIALLY A SIDE-CHARACTER! BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO TAKE OVER AS-"

   You stepped out from behind Mash, "Mash. Ignore him, he's talking about some nonsense that you shouldn't be hearing." The red head stood with dotted eyes, staring at you. You smiled at Mash, irritating the red head.

   The red head suddenly spat on Mash's cheek. "For real?" He asked as the spit dribbled down his cheek. You made a disgusted face, "seriously? Why would you do that?" You took out a handkerchief, which was designed with bunnies and gently wiped off the spit on his cheek.

   "I'LL KILL HIM!!!"

   "Hey, ( Name ), Mash?" Lemon ran over to you with a smile. "I'm not going to push myself to keep up with you. So, take care there, okay?" Lemon said to you. "Okay," you flashed a smile at Lemon. "You too, Mash." Mash nodded, "okay."

   "I FRIGGIN' HATE GUYS WHO GET ATTENTION FROM WOMEN!! YOU SUCK! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL TRIPLE KILL YA!" He screamed on top of his lungs. "I'M NOT CRAZY, AM I?! I MEAN, THE RATIO OF MEN TO WOMEN IS EQUAL, RIGHT?! WHY ISN'T THERE A SINGLE GIRL OUT THERE FOR ME?!" 

   He pointed at Mash, "THE ANSWER'S BECAUSE CHUMPS LIKE YOU RUIN THE SYSTEM! YOU'RE THE REASON WHY BIRTHRATES ARE DECLINING! WON'T SOMEONE SETTLE FOR ME ALREADY?! NOW I'VE GOT A NEW GOAL! I'M GONNA JOIN BUREAU OF MAGIC AND RID THIS WORLD OF HOT GUYS!" 

   You sweatdrop as Lance stood next to you, holding your hand as everyone stood in a circle. The red head stared in silence for a while after realizing no one was listening to his rant. "AWWW! COME ON! LISTEN TO MY RAAAANT!!" The red head shouted as Mash faced him.