010

. . .

   You started off walking through the forest, nothing was happening to you. Just birds and other living creatures. You sat under the shade of a big tree as the wind gently breezed through. 

   But the silence was broken when magical energy was blasted at you. You immediately leaped away from the surprise attack, taking your wand out. 

   "Man, you dodged it..." A boy came out with a saddened expression. "( Name ) Kuchiki, I challenge you to a duel. I'm offering a single gold coin," he showed you a gold coin and grinned. 

   "You lose, you have to give me your gold coin." The boy tucked his gold coin away. "How did you know I have one?" You asked, glaring at the boy. 

   He shook his head and chuckled, "everyone knows you have a gold coin. And you got it quick at that." You closed your eyes, "I see. Very well, what's your name, Lang?" 

   "Michael, pleasure meeting you, Miss Kuchiki." He bowed. Your wand changed into a zanpakuto, "pleasure on meeting you, Michael."

. . .

   You stood without any injuries as Michael lay on the ground, unconscious. The grass and trees were completely frozen, the cold mist slowly cleared. You looked down at the gold coin after you have defeated him.

   "That wasn't much of a challenge," you muttered out. Stuffing the coin into your pocket. "Another has been defeated, I see." A voice spoke out. 

   Your eyes widened as a masked figure stood next to the unconscious Michael. "I'm here to get my teammate, that's all." He grabbed the boy and disappeared, leaving a trail of dust behind. You stood there with a stoic expression, 'Magia Lupus...'

. . .

   "The higher ranked Magia Lupus are clearly the top students in this school," Lance said as Mash whisked the batter. You sat next to Lance, nodding every word he was saying. "I don't like the idea of us sitting ducks. However, because the school encourages inter-dorm competition. The dorms' locations are hidden from each other. That's why we need to find where they're hiding and steal the coins back from them."

   Mash finished piping the batter onto the baking sheet and placed the baking tray into the oven. "Kay," he responded to Lance's explanation. Lance remained quiet before speaking, "you didn't hear a word of that, did you?"

   You chuckled, "that is very Mash. He never listens to long and hard explanations." Lance glanced at you, "I see..." He got up and reached for his coat pocket, "it's been a month since you were admitted. Here's your dorm robe." Lance pulled out a dorm robe from his coat pocket.

   "Put it on." 

   You sweatdropped as Mash attempted to put on the robe, "not your head, Mash." You got up and took the robe from him. You gently open the robe out, "stick you arms through the holes." Mash did as he was told, sliding his arms through the hole as you gently straighten the robe.