A/n

This isn't a chapter, but this comment from this user makes me laugh. The profile isn't being forced on. You can change it if you desire to. If you want to be tall, then be tall. If you want to be short, then be short. If you want to have a different birthday, then change it.

   I'm not forcing you to keep the height or appearance. Just keep the abilities and change your look to your liking. The profile is just there if you don't want to come up with the information. This is a "xreader," and you can use your imagination. This is what fanfiction is for. Well, for me, that is.

   I saw many authors choosing heights and color and many other things in "xreader" and I don't really complain about it. Fanfiction is for imaginations and wonders written by fans.

   I really hope you understand what I'm trying to say. Overall, I'm not forcing. You can choose whatever you want. You can change the height, birthday, and looks to your own preference.

   I will apologize for people who are offended by the written information.

   At this point, I have no idea what I'm saying, but a random user complained about it. If you guys have any problems with the profile that you don't like or are offended by, please tell me so I can change it.