005

. . .

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕

   You placed your bag down next to Mash, taking out your potion textbook. Mash took his potion textbook out, but the cover and papers were completely destroyed. "Oh, no. My textbook is falling apart." He didn't seem bothered as you glanced at the two boys snickering. You glanced over at Fin who looked guilty about something. 

   "Hello again," Cavill greeted. "I waited for you yesterday, but you never showed up. Why not?" He asked Mash. You sat down as you kept an eye on him. "Sorry, I baked cream puffs instead." Mash responded to Cavill's question.

   You cracked a smile as Mash looked unbothered. Cavill looked down as he began to crack, "I heard you're aiming to be the Divine Visionary. You know, I've got some pull with the vice-principal. If you do what I tell you. I could put in a good word for you. What do ya say?"

   "Whoo-pee! I'll do it," Mash answered with his stoic expression. You glared at Cavill, looking away with a thought in mind. You clenched your first tighter in anger.

. . .

   You watched Mash slaving away for the blonde boy and his servants. This angered you severely, but you kept calm and walked towards Mash. "Mash, give me some. I'll help you," taking a few supplies. "Oh? You must be ( Name ) Kuchiki," Cavill walked in front of you and leaned in closer to your face.

   He smiled innocently at you, "you're quite beautiful if I must say." You frowned, "really? I appreciate the compliment." Cavill smiled wider as Mash glared at Cavill, gripping the their supplies tighter, 'he's too close.'

. . .

   You gripped on your pencil, completely angered by Cavill's action towards Mash. 'Who does he think he is?' Finn looked down as guilt started to eat him away. You spared a glance at Finn with a frown, 'Finn...'

. . .

   You sat down in a different class, away from Mash. Since you were part of the Kuchiki family and showed your strength to the headmaster, he placed you in an advanced class. As the teacher spoke, your mind was distracted from her teachings. 'Mash... why can't you see them using you?' You gripped your pencil, looking out the window.

   Class ended as you rushed out of the class, you sped towards Mash's class. Hoping to see him okay, but instead, you saw him cleaning the floor. "Huh? What are you cleaning?" You were confused. Mash looked up, "oh, ( Name ). Castle spilled water on the ground."

   You glared at the ground, "I see." Gripping the strap with anger, 'this bastard...' You snapped out of your trance as a book fell from Mash's robe. "Huh? Finn's book, I must've accidentally taken it."  

   "Oh, let's take it back." You said, smiling down at him. Mash nodded as he trailed behind you, looking for Finn. Walking down the hallway, you and Mash searched through the halls for Finn. "Where is he? He should be sticking out like a sore thumb," you said as Mash nodded, agreeing with you.

*Whack!*

*Whack!*

   You paused after hearing strange noises. Mash stood next to you, staring at Finn as he was unable to move. Cavill smiled as Finn took notice of you and Mash, "( Name )... Mash..." Bleeding heavily. "Oh hi there, Mash, ( Name )." Cavil greeted.

   "What are you doing?" He asked Cavill, you looked down at Finn. "Getting an apology. Finn got a bit ahead of himself, you see." Cavill explained to Mash. Mash kneels in front of Finn, "are you okay, Finn?" 

   "Yeah..." Finn responded. "But you're bleeding," Mash protested. "It doesn't matter right now," Finn started to cry as he confessed, "Mash... It... It was me. The one who ruined your notebooks. It was me! "

   "I was too scared to disobey. You called me your friend, but I did horrible things to you. I just... I just need to apologize to you. I'm sorry. So very sorry," he cried. "Bakudō #4. Hainawa." A rope created out of your reiryoku wrapped around Cavill, immobilizing him.

   "Huh? What is this?!" He tried moving his arms around, but was unable to move. Mash stood up as he walked towards Cavill, "huh?" Mash grabbed his hair and slammed his face into the ground, knocking him out. "You're the one who should be sorry," Mash said coldly. You released your spell as Cavill was knocked out cold.

   "Wut..."

   "Double wut?!" The two lackeys shouted in shock.

   "Th-that'll get you expelled," Finn said. You kneel in front of Finn, casting a healing spell. "Don't move too much, Finn. You're still injured," you said as her hands hovered over his wounds. Mash was silent, "expelled? Big deal."

   You deadpanned, "Mash..." Finn stared at him in disbelief, "Mash..." 

   "Actually. That seriously would be a big deal..." Mash admits, standing in front of the unconscious Cavill. You chuckled, "this idiot." 

   "Yes, you have." A voice added. "VICE-PRINCIPAL CIPAL FARMAN!" The lackeys shouted, surprised. "What are you doing here?" One of them asked. "This young boy's father entrusted me with his son. I witnessed the entire incident," he said.

   "If you did, then-" Mash was cut off by him. "This was a violent attack on a student," Farman said. "Finn, Mash... We will be holding a school conference about your roles in this."

   You stood up after finishing healing Finn's wounds, "hold it." Farman hummed, "Kuchiki, is there a problem?" You nodded, "of course! Cavill was the one who caused the damages. Mash was just protecting Finn from his attacks. As a vice-principal, you shouldn't be so biased. It was clearly Cavill who should be punished."

   Farman looked down, "Kuchiki. You can see why. Mash and Cavill are of a different status. That means different treatment. If you're too ignorant to figure that out, then it is up to me to teach you fools, how this world works..." 

   "Why, you..." You clenched your fists tighter, blood boiling from anger. Mash ran past you and jumped, kneeing the vice-principal in the face. 'Oh no. Not the vice-principal too!!' Everyone thought.

   "He didn't seem that open to reason. Sorry," Mash apologized. You stood with a blank face, "that's alright..." 

   Finn gawked, 'no, it's not!'

   "But really, what's one more body?" Mash asked. 'You sound like a serial killer!' Finn thought. Farman touched his face, "you would assault me, too? Don't you understand?" he took his wand out, "I CAN EXPEL A STUDENT LIKE YOU WITH A FLICK OF MY WAND! LEPIOS OGA...PTOOEY!" Mash punched him in the face and started digging a hole. 

   You watched with a shocked expression as Mash picked up Farman and placed him into the hole as he threw dirt at him, attempting to bury him alive. 

. . .