¹°

Fel: Chan hyung get up today's our school reopening day . It's your first day of senior year.

Chn: I'm already up and ready lix. Go wake up Min.

Fel: ahh good morning Hyung, I already woke Minnie up. He is bathing I guess . Let's head to the dining area and wait for him there.

Chn: sounds good let's go.

Felix and Chris walked down to the dining area and saw their mom in the kitchen . They both greeted her a good morning before sitting down and waiting for their youngest brother Minho to come down to have breakfast. And they didn't have to wait for long since they saw Minho skipping down the stairs just 5 minutes after they reached the dining room.

Fel: Morning Minnie come have breakfast.

Chn : we were waiting for you little one.

Lk: 'm not Little. I'm just a year or two younger than you both 

Chn: we know but you are our Little forever.

Lk: why do I even try ... *Sigh*

Chan and Felix let out a giggle seeing their baby brother's response. This was a daily occurence in the Lee family household. The two older brothers loved their youngest brother so much that they enjoy babying him and the said youngest often pretends to be mad and not enjoy the the affection he gets.

Lk: enough you both. Let's get to school. Or we will be late

Fel: I'm positive we have plenty of time. But since you said let's leave.

_______________________________

Lk: Channie hyung .....

Chn: ya min ?

Lk: can you play some songs ?

Chn: sure here you go connect my phone and play what you want .

Minho quickly connected Chan's phone to the cars Bluetooth and played the playlist he had made on his hyung's phone. Minho didn't have a phone of his own since his parents were a bit hesitant to get him one .

Lk: hyung ?

Fel&chn: ya ?

Lk: when am I gonna get a phone ?

Chn: I'm sure they get you one soon . You know mom and dad are just worried some weird Alpha is going to pester you on SNS or stalk you or something if you have your own phone .

Fel: and yes we know it's a wierd logic to  deny you something just because some people are creeps . It's mom and dad's decision at the end of the day.

Lk: hmm. Ya but can you guys maybe try and convince them to get me one . Like I'm 16 already and all my friends have their own devices so sometimes I'm like the odd one out.

Chn: sure we will try ok.  Now come we have already reached here . Make sure to enjoy the first day of your sophomore year .

Lk: I will. Thanks hyung.

With that Minho got out to go to the A block of the school were classes up to the highschool sophomores' were housed . While the chan and Felix got out after parking the car and walked to the entrance of block B where the classes for juniors seniors and University students were held.