²⁶°

Even though they all wished they could delay it , the day of  Felix's Alpha ceremony came faster than the boys would have hoped. As the sun rose slowly in the pack the boys all except chan woke up to the hustle bustle of people working in their back yard lead by Mrs. Lee who was leaning onto a tired yet alert Chan who stood by her side.

At first Hyunjin whined having to wake up without his alpha by his side until sleep cleared from his head and he remembered what day it was , immediately rushing to make sure Minho and Felix were up and getting ready for the day. Which they were Felix was already in the bath while Minho was silently getting the knots out of his slightly long hair.

Hj: morning Minnie.

Hyunjin just received a hum in response but it was fine. He went and sat behind Minho taking over the task of getting the knots out.

Hj: Minho-ya... I know this is too much too quick for you brothers . Each in different ways. And just know Felix will be more than understanding if it's too much for you to be present in the ceremony. And so will me and Channie hyung. But I have one request from you. Just show some silent support for Felix ok. Just let him know his younger brother is there for him. He really needs it.

Lk: I know..... I'll do it.

Minho's voice was so low that Hyunjin would have missed it if he wasn't sitting right behind him.

Hj: That's good. You brothers need to be there for each other.

Lk: hyung...

Hj: ya ?

Lk: I never said thank you. Ever since appa death you have been taking care of all of us especially since eomma is...

Minho's voice broke thinking about his mom . Who they all knew wouldn't last much longer due to the breaking of her mate bond. Hyunjin hugged him close letting his back rest onto Hyunjin's chest

Hj: sh... No need to thank me. I just did what any person would have done for the one they love. You guys are family. It's the least I could do.

Lk: no you deserve this thank you. You have been handling our meals , managing everyone's day to day things. And dealing with my almost non verbal self and Felix hyungs emotional venting and handling Chan hyungs habit of hiding everything inside to make others feel better.

Hj: thanks . I appreciate your gratitude for me. But you really don't have to thank me I didn't do anything expecting gratitude. I did what I wanted to . 

The omegas stayed cuddled together for some more time after Hyunjin finished with Minho's hair. Until it was time to get started with their morning routines. Earning a whine from Minho at having to leave the comfortable hold of the older omega. Who smelled more comforting than usual though Minho couldn't pin point how exactly so he kept the information to himself not wanting to put another thing on Hyunjin's mind to worry about.