¹¹°

Hj: Lixx ..

It was Hyunjin's second last day at Stayville school and he was searching for his Chan hyung whom he had not seen till afternoon.  So he decided the best option was to ask Felix where his brother was.

Fel: ya . What's it Jin ?

Hj: have you seen Chan hyung ?

Fel: oh . He didn't tell you  ?

Hj: what happened is he alright ?

Fel: ya he is fine. It's just his rut started yesterday so he is spent it at the cabin in forest. Since hyung is a true blood and not blood related to Minho . His concious mind knows it's wrong but his primal sex hungry mindset during rut won't recognise Minho as his brother and it might end in disastrous so he always spends it at our family cabin.

Ah that explained the absence of texts  from him. Hyunjin didn't know what came over him but he spoke up shocking Felix.

Hj:I'm going to visit him.

Fel: Hyunjin that's not going to be a smart idea. Your first time with a true blood on rut won't end well.

Hj: I know it's risky but there is this gut feeling saying I'll be alright. That neither chan nor his wolf will hurt me.

Fel: I still don't think it's a good idea. But I can't stop you. But please promise me the second you feel something is going to go wrong call me I'll keep my phone near me through out . Just promise me you will call or text the second you don't feel safe.

Hj: I promise .

Felix was still unsure but he didn't have any right to stop Hyunjin. His omega had already imprinted on Chan and it was accepted by the Alpha so no one except the moon goddess and themselves had the right to keep them apart.

_______________________________

The school day went agonizingly slow if you ask Hyunjin he could wait to get this over with and go visit his alpha. He was so eager to finish the school day that he found himself counting down second by second until the bell rang. And when it finally did Hyunjin quickly took his already packed bag and sprinted outside but not before giving a nod to Felix as if saying if something is wrong he will call lix

On the other hand Soobin was his usual serious yet funny self chatting with Jisung as they came out after the final bell. And as soon as the younger alpha spoted Soobin. , Felix ran forward gave a quick hug to the omega before seperating.

Fel: hi binnie hyung. How was your day ?!!

Sb: it's went smoothly lix. Wanna go out for a coffee.

Felix thought for second trying to decipher how Soobin meant. Was it like a date or ? Just a friendly hang out. But after not getting ab answer he decided to be straight forward and just ask Soobin.

Fel: by going out for a coffee what do you mean. Like is it like a date or a friend's outing

Sb: A date Felix. I was sincere when I told you I'm giving you a chance.