³⁶°

After leaving collecting the images , results from the tests and some nutrition pamphlet for pregnant omegas chan and Hyunjin left the hospital and decided to go straight back home , both of them really excited to tell the news to their dear brothers. As soon as chan and Hyunjin got back home , chan mind linked everyone to assemble in the living. And the everyone in question ended including Jisung too who was visiting Minho.

Fel: what's up hyung ? Why did you suddenly call family meeting?

Chn: we have news to share ...

Everyone's attention was no completely focused on the hyunchan couple.

Sb: so.....

Chn: Your hunch was definitely in the right direction. So as you all have noticed ....

Hj: and quite openly pointed out .

Chn: Jinnie !... Anyway we have all noticed Hyunjin's change in scent. And today Soobin suggested a possibility and we are currently coming back from the doctor's. And we are both really excited to announce that we are gonna be parents.

Lk: WHAT!... OMG .....

Minho quickly ran forward towards Hyunjin leaving Jisung who was side hugging the omega , fixed in his spot. Minho's action was soon mimicked by Soobin who too left his alpha hold to get near Hyunjin the three omegas quickly share a hug before Hyunjin was showered with congratulations.

Fel: Um congrats hyung this is really great news. Finally some good news is starting to come one by one.

Js: Congrats man.

Chn: Thanks guys. I'm like super excited. Like I know this is early. But like...

Felix and Jisung could understand what chan was implying.

By then the omegas had finished their hugging session and Hyunjin looked free so Jisung then threw a glance at Chan silently asks if it's ok to hug Hyunjin, since alphas were known to get extremely possesive of their mate especially when the later is with pups , no liking any other alpha besides immediate family like parents or siblings, touching their mate.

Chn: ya go ahead. You're fine.

Jisung quickly wrapped Hyunjin in a hug , congratulating him and teasing him light-heartedly

Lk: I'm gonna be a uncle before I'm even an adult.

Sb: speaking about that. How far along are you ?

Chn: he is a little over 9 weeks. That is 2 months and one week.

Fel: wah so he is atleast 1/3rd of the way to full term

Lk: that's awesome, new pup will be here in just 4 months.

Their rest of the evening went by with the two other omegas kidnapping Hyunjin to the Minho's room where the omega nest currently was situated. The three sat in there gushing about the baby that's going to come and about what all symptoms Hyunjin currently have , what he might end up developing in the near future and many more such things

While Jisung immediately left to inform his parents regarding Hyunjin's pregnancy and Felix tried in vain to get Chan's help in some of the alpha leader works.