³⁴°

Sb: Hey Chan...

Soobin had been searching for a to catch chan alone for a moment and as if he read his mind , Soobin found Chan by himself in the backyard so he took the chance and walked up to him.

Chn: hey Luna

Sb: please don't call me luna. You know I'm not a fan of you guys calling me that when it's just us .

Chn: I know. Anyway you look like you have something on your mind . What's up ?

Sb: I didn't know how to bring this up with Hyunjin but I think you should take him to a doctor.

Chan's eyes widened in panic thinking something is wrong with his mate.

Chn: what ? , why ?  , is jinnie alright.

Sb: calm down he is healthy. But I just call it gut feeling , but I think we might have new guests here .

Chn: what ?

Confusion filled the alpha trying to find a connection between Hyunjin's health and new guests until Soobin saw realisation pass through the Alpha's eyes.

Chn: wait. You mean.... Oh wait heart beats that's what those were ...

Sb: huh ?

Now it was soobin's turn to be confused as he didn't understand what chan was talking about.

Chn: Heartbeats. I've been hearing occasionally rhythmic sounds when I'm near Hyunjin, but I couldn't place my finger on what it was.

Sb: wait if you are able to hear heartbeats like that without the equipment, he is definitely over 2 months. And a typical omega pregnancy last 6 months .

Chn: also his scent. A possible pregnancy will explain the scent change too. And that's definitely been over 2 months or more .

Hj: pregnancy?

Both Bangchan and Soobin hadn't noticed Hyunjin behind them , too lost in discussing their theories and possibilities. Hyunjin looked a bit pale at what he heard and the two older wolves didn't know how to approach the topic. But they didn't have to as Hyunjin spoke up again .

Hj: you think I'm pregnant?

Chn: hey Jinnie.... We aren't sure . But that...

Sb: it seems like a possibility.

Hj: but .... Wait .......

Hyunjin's hands were starting to tremble which finally gave chan the energy to walk upto to his mate take the younger's hands in his .

Chn: hey hey , love ..... Shh take a deep breath ok. Nothing is confirmed yet. It's just a possibility. Wanna go to the doctor's?

Hj: I'm not sure....

Soobin had left the scene wanting to give the mates some space.

Chn: don't be nervous. I'll be there with you throughout the check up. And even if the results comes out that you are pregnant, i promise you the decision will be upto you. And I'll support you no matter what ok.

Hj: ok ...

Hyunjin's voice was so low and unsure that if Chan wasn't standing so close he would have missed it.

Chn: ok. Do you wanna go now or do you need some time to mentally prepare yourself ?

Hj: I just wanna get it over with. If I delay it I'll just end up over thinking.

Chn: ok... Come on let's get you dressed..

_______________________________

A/n: this chapter looked better in my head . But um... When I wrote it down . This is how I came out. Anyway hope you guys still find it satisfying enough. ❤️