⁴°

The boys just conveniently had the next 3 days off due to some maintanence work being done in their building . Actually Minho had classes but chan allowed him to skip  so the three brothers were chilling in their living room eating waffles when chan decided to text his friends. Asking if they were free.

When he received positive replies from all three he invited them over to Lee family's house saying their parents were away .

------------------

Hyunjin was putting extra effort in his outfit and overall look which caught the attention of his cousin.

Hj: why are you gawking at me like that ?

Jis: nothing. Just wondering who are you trying to impress with your look today. Felix or Chan ?

Hj: what ? I'm not trying to impress anyone. I'm dressing up for myself. Cant an omega do that ?.

Jis: ofcourse yes. I was just wondering anyway finish up quick and come down. Me and Soobin will be waiting.

------------

Hj: I'm ready let's go.

The three quickly got into Han's car with Hyunjin sitting in the passenger seat and started their journey. The drive from silver night to Red moon takes around 45 minutes. And Hyunjin made good use of that 45 minutes blasting songs of his interest and singing along. With Jisung and Soobin joining in once in a while.

Once the trio reached the Red moon pack house the older two quickly got out while Hyunjin again took a couple for minutes touching up his looks before the three walked upto the door. Before they could get the chance to knock a young omega opened the door but seeing the three strangers he shut the door again running back to get his hyungs.

Hj: hehe cute. I just hope he will go call chan or lix.

Sb: you must have scared him with your alpha pheromones.

Js: yahh I'm not a scary person and neither is pheromones scary. He must have run due to stranger danger.

Chn: hey guys...

Js: ahh hey chan. who was that omega by the way ?

Chn: oh that Minho. My youngest brother. He is shy around new people that's all. Anyway you guys come in

Js: ahh .. see Soobin I told ya ..

The the 4 of them went inside and saw Felix coming down with a box in his hands . Jisung went forward to help him but chan stopped him saying Felix can handle it.

Once Felix reached down they saw that the box held board games , CDs of different movies and some other supplies .

Fel: so movies or games ?

Hj: ooh games. Let's play truth or dare.

Everyone agreed to the suggestion. The game went pretty lightly especially since Minho joined after a while when he was sure the people were not a threat and they seemed nice to him.