¹⁵°

The next morning Hyunjin was pulled away from the comforts of his bed a little too early for his liking causing him to whine at his aunt who was the one to wake him up. But the whining soon stopped once his aunt reminded him why he was being woken up so early, Chan was coming to bring him to Chan's pack today. After this news registered in Hyunjin's mind his whole mood did a complete 180 letting his aunt pulling him way to wherever she wanted to with a smile on his face.

She let him brush his teeth and wash his face but insisted on helping him bath much to his dismay. But in the end just gave up and let her do as she pleased. And by the time she was done he was wearing a white dress like outfit with accessories and his hair in a half u half down styles with braided on the side.

 And by the time she was done he was wearing a white dress like outfit with accessories and his hair in a half u half down styles with braided on the side

His look 👆

Hj: wahh I look pretty...

Da: you always look pretty. Today you just look extra pretty. Now come have breakfast. Your alpha will be hear in under half an hour from what I've heard.

Hj: My alpha.. *blushes*

Da: quit day dreaming about your alpha and get down here . The faster you are done the faster you can leave with your alpha .

Hyunjin didn't need to be told twice as he sprinted downstairs and sat down at the table waiting at for his aunt to give him breakfast. And by the time he was done he saw Jisung as his uncle coming down. And just like him his uncle was also in kind of formal wear. He was about to question it when the bell rang and the luna went to open it .

Hyunjin's quickly finished the couple of bits that was left on his plate , washed his mouth and ran over to the entrance cause just from the smell itself he knew chan had arrived along with his father and Felix.

But before he could greet them his uncle had pulled them into his office well except Felix who explained how the two head alphas and chan were finishing up the final procedures of handing Hyunjin over to red moon pack. The legal matters were already dealt with Hyunjin knew that so he assumed this must be about the spoken agreement to finalize the matters.

Hj: wait I forgot to ask how did your date with Soobin hyung go ?

Fel: it went great actually. we went to that cafe near our school and then went for a walk in the forest and then I brought him back.

Hj: I know Soobin hyung is a tough cookie to crack but he is already give in to a lot of thinks it won't be long before he completely submits to you and accepts you as his mate.

Fel: I sure hope so . I really like him. Like really really like him. And I'm not planing to make him submit or anything. I just want him to accept me as his alpha and mate.

Hj: I know. And I believe Soobin hyung does too otherwise he wouldn't have entertained this .

Fel: I guess that's true. Well you excited to finally move in with your mate ..

Hj: is that even a question. I'm super excited.