¹⁰°

A few days after his date with Chan, Hyunjin finally decided it was time to tell his uncle and aunt about how he wanted to drop out . But he couldn't muster up enough courage so he asked chan to come over, to help him break the news and chan readily agreed wanting to make sure his omega was comfortable. Though they hadn't mated yet chan and Hyunjin had pretty much accepted each other as mates with the actually mating process considered as just the final step to make them official.

_______________________________

Jih: so why did you suddenly asked to talk saying there is something important to discuss and why is chan here ? Does this concern him ?

Hj: not fully but yes it does affect him in certain ways.

Da: what's it sweet heart , you know you can tell us anything

Hj: I know aunty Dami. It's just a important matter and I don't know how you will react. Knowing how much expectations you have on me. I just don't want to disappoint you both.

Jih: Hyunjin-ah, son no matter how high our expectations are for you they are not higher than the amount of love we have for you. And your comfort and happiness is what's most important to us .

Hj: um I know. Soo the thing was.... Ahh .. I sort of wanted to drop out .

Da: are you sure. That's it's really what you want and that it's not because of how people treat you or something.

Hj: yes . This is what I want. And it's not because of the kids. I'm used to the disgusted stare amd verbal bullying. And no one dares to physically hurt me anyway since this year my body guards have tripled in number with the addition of Channie and his brother Felix.

Jih: where is the sudden thought of dropping out coming from ?

Hj: it's not really sudden. I've had these thoughts since I was young I wanted to drop out after I was 16. But never went through it since I wanted to find my alpha , some who loves and accepts me as I am and is ok with my decision. But I finally found Channie and he is everything I've hoped for and more

This caused Chan's eyes to lit up with happiness as a smile came on his face and he pulled the omega closer and into a side hug.

Da: no offense to you Bangchan but are you sure Chan is the Alpha you want to settled with in life

Chn: none taken Luna

Hj: and yes auntie. One thing I hadn't mentioned was that my omega imprinted on chan a little while back and chan accepted it.

Jih: oh that's new information but sure if you 100% sure about this decision and also if chan is ok with this then you can drop out.

Chn: I'm fine with any decisions of Hyunjin that'll make him happy and this is one such decision and I fully support him .

Jih: in that case sure. I'll come with you to school this Friday to fill in the paper required.

Hj: thank you uncle