CHAPTER 22: I'm all yours

CHAPTER 22

JANERIKA'S POINT OF VIEW

In the dimly lit room, shadows danced on the walls as the weight of an unwanted encounter pressed heavily on my soul. Onyx, with a grip that felt like chains, asserted control over my body, leaving me voiceless and powerless. The air was thick with the suffocating silence of a struggle I couldn't win. His words cut through the darkness, a twisted justification echoing in the emptiness. Insisting it was normal, citing the legal ties that bound us in matrimony, as if a piece of paper could validate the violation of consent. I was robbed of words, strength, and agency.

In the midst of my despair, I couldn't ignore the paradoxical scene unfolding. Onyx, typically indifferent and detached, wore a facade of softness and gentleness. His eyes, filled with passion, spoke of love and regret. It was a perverse juxtaposition, a twisted dance between cruelty and tenderness. The conflicting emotions twisted within me. Despite the apparent sincerity of his expression, forgiveness remained an elusive concept. The forced intimacy left scars that couldn't be erased by momentary displays of remorse. My boundaries had been trampled, and the wounds ran deep.

In the aftermath, as emotions swirled like a turbulent storm, one thing remained clear—I couldn't forgive him for taking what was not his to take. My body was mine, and consent was the foundation of any true connection. The scars would heal with time, but forgiveness was a bridge too far, burned in the fires of that wretched night.

Too complicated!

Sa totoo lang hindi ko na alam kung ano pa ang dapat kong maramdaman para sa kan'ya. Kahit na lumayo na ako, kahit na gumawa na ako ng paraan para 'di kami magkitang muli ay pinipilit n'ya pa rin ang sarili sa akin. Against all odds, he persisted, determined to find a way to see me. Nakapatigas talaga ng ulo! Hindi ko na alam kung dapat ba akong maawa dahil umaasa s'ya na kaya kong maibalik ang atensyon na binibigay n'ya sa akin o dapat bang mas lalo akong magalit dahil kahit na sabihin n'yang mahal n'ya ako at gusto n'ya akong mapasakanya ay masyado namang marahas at makasarili ang pagmamahal na pinapakita n'ya.

Saka alin ba sa mga sinabi ko noon ang hindi n'ya maintindihan? Ilang beses ko nang binanggit sa taong 'yon na hindi ko kayang ibigay ang nais n'ya.

His presence always echoes the haunting corridors of my past, a living nightmare that I yearn to erase. Seeing him feels like embracing the very darkness I've fought to forget.

Kinaumagahan ay nagising na lamang ako sa isang luxury room at dama ko ang tila ba mahinang pagyugyog ng paligid. Wala akong saplot sa katawan at tanging ang kumot lang na nasa kama ang nakatakip sa katawan ko. Dahan dahan akong tumayo pero biglang kumirot ang bandang beywang ko, naramdaman ko rin ang hapdi sa pagkababae ko kaya agaran rin akong napaupo.

"T-that beast! It's his fault—"

Inaayos ko ang pagpulupot ng kumot sa katawan ko at akmang bubuksan na ang pinto ng kwarto kung nasa'n ako ng may magbukas nito mula sa labas. Sunod sunod akong napalunok ng mapagtantong si Onyx iyon. Tinitigan n'ya ako mula ulo hanggang paa, ngumisi pa ang loko ng tumingjn ng diretso sa mga mata ko.

"Tempting me in broad daylight. Aren't you satisfied last night my dove? Well if you insist, I'm on it. You've become b*lder this days uh"

Akmang huhubarin n'ya ang suot na T-shirt ng mabilis kong isara ang pinto.

"Sa tingin mo ba talaga ginusto kong mangyari 'yon? A-alam mo, this is harassment already! You crossed the line! You are clearly breaking the law, forcing someone to have sex with you? This is consider rape you know?! Extortion! You're a Pervert, rapist!"