25.

Ψ 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐨'𝐬 Ψ

I smiled in pure joy thinking about him.

All I could do was dream and dream.

I was in the water as I saw a figure above, I pushed myself up and came out of the water and saw Luke crouched down looking at me. He was smiling as I smiled back at him. He reached for my hand, and I pulled my hand out of the water to reach for him but as I grabbed onto him his smile quickly turned into an evil like grin as he forced my closer and I gasped.

"You will be an end for everyone you love."

***

I gasped and panted and looked around seeing no one in the cabin, I was hearing arguing and shouting outside, and I slowly grabbed my shirt and changed my pants quickly to slip on my shoes.

I left the room and ran out and immediately arrived to chaos around the camp, everyone was shouting, arguing that it hurt my head since I had just gotten up from a stupid nightmare.

I had spotted Chris in the crowd along with Clarisse as she seemed to be the ones even more fired up than ever.

My mind didn't even have time to remember that fact Luke and I kissed last night.

As I was walking away from the noise holding both my hands to my ears, I had seen Damien with some other Satyrs trying to calm down other campers as I walked over and grabbed his wrist pulling him into a less noisy corner.

"Hayley! Look I know that I'm officially your best friend but I'm still a Satyr at heart and I need to calm everyone down." He panicked looking around behind my shoulder.

"What's even going on? I just woke up." I tried to ask, still tired and groggy as I rubbed my eyes.

"Well, that kid I mentioned to you, Percy Jackson. That one who's trying to get Zeus's bolt back?"

In my head the memory came back to me the night we drove to camp, it was a vivid one considering I was entering this whole life like a slap to the face.

I nodded and asked quickly "yeah but what's the point?"

He continued to look around panicked as he looked me in the eyes, grabbing my shoulders.

"He has almost finished his journey or has failed his journey because soon enough Poseidon and Zeus will go to war because of this. And if they do, people will have to choose sides. And after that it will become worse here at camp, everyone arguing, fighting just like it is now." He shook out in slight fear.

My brows furrowed with a confused expression on my face as he said, "look I've got to go and try to keep the peace."

He announced walking away as I asked concerned "wait! Where's Luke?"

Damien gave me a 'are you serious' face. I shrugged at him as he grumbled out "he went somewhere that way, I think Chiron's office I don't know."

Seeing him run off, I nodded and turned to the direction of the centaur's office to hopefully find Luke and tell him about what I just saw in my dream.

It was the voice of that being again, the same chilling voice that could make spiders run.

Reaching Chiron's office, I did see him, I saw Luke looking around as if needing to find something. My presence made the floor creak and he quickly looked back seeing me and widened his eyes.

"Hayley!" He shouted almost dropping something but caught it in the nick of time.

"Wh-What are you...here?" He stuttered and kinda panicked, maybe it was me? Did I do something? Do I look weird? Oh God, it's me?