36.

Ψ 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 Ψ

𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲, everyone was celebrating Percy Jackson's epic return from his stupid quest.

I hated it.

But I had no reason to hate the kid.

He had no fault in this.

He had no idea about me and Poseidon or my own mom. I couldn't hold anything against him, so I wasn't, but tonight felt different.

I would make sure Luke and I had our dance. I would show him some little moves.

Being in the bathroom while Damien stared at me and smirked "so this is an official date."

I laughed out "not really, he said to meet in the woods."

Damien looked at me and sighed, crossing his arms as I looked at him "what's wrong?"

He rubbed the back of his neck as I fixed up my hair and he shrugged telling me "I have a bad feeling, call it your best friend's intuition. I don't think everything is going to work out."

My eyes met his filled but tried to shake off the bad mojo as I argued "well it won't. We're gonna dance, it's gonna be cute. And I'm gonna have my first boyfriend!"

Nodding his head I turned to face him while wearing a cute shirt and jeans asking, "do I look okay?"

He stared at me up and down and walked over untying my hair from a ponytail and let my hair down on my shoulders. Damien looked at me with a smile.

"Perfect." He declared and I hugged him, and he held me tightly.

I held him back and pulled away saying "alright, let's get this over with or I might throw up if I think too much."

He fastened his pace and went over to the door and opened it and I left.

Making my way to the spot Luke told me to meet him. I didn't know if I could find it. He didn't really specify where exactly to meet him, but I guess...from liking him so much to being so stupid it was like I knew where to go.

Pathetic, I know.

But as I walked closer, I heard swords hitting each other and a loud thud. I slowly walked upon Annabeth, Luke, and Percy. I saw Annabeth holding up a dagger in her hand looking at Luke and I quickly made my way to them as she turned around to see me, but I knocked her out of instinct just before she could.

She fell on the ground, and I panicked slightly as I bent down feeling instant regret as I looked up seeing Percy also knocked out and just Luke standing there.

"Why was Annabeth about to hurt you?" I asked him.

I looked over to my left seeing a weird portal as he looked back at me and I said his name again "Luke!"

He couldn't meet my eyes and I begged "tell me please...what's going on?"

"Remember when I told you? That all of this...to trust me?" He reminded me as I stood up.

He held both my hands and I saw his sword and said, "don't lie to me."

Luke looked into my eyes, and he admitted "I'm working for Kronos. To recruit."

At that moment I didn't know how to react, but maybe you are all wondering if I was mad or angry?

I wasn't...I really wasn't.

"Okay..." I breathed out and he looked at me explaining, "I was trying to gain Percy's trust but turns out his dad had a nice little heart to heart."

My grip on his hands tightened with those words.