28.

Ψ 𝐌𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 Ψ

𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭, her fighting style was so much different then Luke's, but she was helping me understand how to match my opponents. I enjoy learning new things from her. She was actually nice to me.

Our swords hit one another as we fought and she jumped onto a rock and I jumped on as well and aimed for her legs and she jumped, she aimed for my head, and I leaned back and came up as we continued fighting and she knocked the sword out of my hand and smirked.

I panicked but thought quickly on my feet and quickly backflipped off the rocks and landed on the ground and she widened her eyes. I grabbed my sword, and she jumped down as I grabbed her hand and took her blade as I held her there with two swords, one at her neck and one behind.

"You've caught on quick; Luke taught you well and now you know about actual fighting instead of just defense." She laughed out and I nodded and handed her the sword, and she took it.

"Thanks again for this. I enjoy hanging out with you." She looked at me and smiled giving me a small nod as we suddenly heard a tree branch snap and looked in the direction of Damien walking towards us.

He smiled and Clarisse rolled her eyes "your protector is annoying, like a bad rash."

Damien pouted, acting like a baby, "takes one to know one. And back to the real situation at hand, I saw your mom. She said your dad's name was Paul? Peter? Something with a P I don't even know, and that was it. I tried my best."

I looked at Damien and knew he was most likely right. I mean why lie? But it hurts, I'm trying to figure out who my stupid dad is and still nothing...

"Seriously!? God the more I find out about him the more I just-! Ugh!" I slammed my sword down to the ground and walked over to the rock and sat down and huffed moving my hair to one side of my shoulder.

"Hey, calm down." Clarisse told me and I looked at her.

"Calm down?" I asked as Damien winced out "probably shouldn't say that when she's like this..."

"My own dad doesn't even want me! Your dad might not either but at least you know yourself! My whole life I thought I was my mom and I still believe that, but my mom was put through hell! I was put through a mental torment because I had imposter syndrome! I don't know who I am! Why do I have to feel pain but he can't! What I am and all I want to do is just find my wannabe not even stupid dad-"

I huffed and held my chest trying to calm down and I felt weak, and my legs felt weak, I almost fell but both Clarisse and Damien grabbed both my arms as I heaved.

"Okay you need to calm down Hayley." Clarisse suggested as I shoved them away.

Damien chimed in "for once I can agree with her. Take a break."

I shook my head and cried holding my face and rubbed my forehead "I just...I don't know...I've been thrown into his life at 17! Why couldn't I have been found younger? Maybe I would like this! I wouldn't care! But anytime I think about my mom it comes all the way back where I want to just find him and-"

I paused and felt different, weird. Oh no.

Damien walked over to me asking "hey...what's wrong?"

I couldn't breathe. I let out raspy and wheezing noises as I cried, shaking my head vigorously watching both Damien and Clarisse panic. I tried letting out breaths, but nothing came out and I shook my head.