31.

Ψ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐧 Ψ

𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦, but that was just enough.

They lived in a somewhat decent area of New York but still violent. She was 10 at that time, big brown eyes, beautiful brown long hair her mom didn't enjoy cutting it, but Hayley would later in life chop off a lot of hair and would get layers instead of the long hair that went down to her legs.

She was alone in their small apartment eating her favorite blue candy.

Fruit Roll Ups, blueberry ones. Second best was blue raspberry rock candy.

It was drizzling outside; she didn't enjoy the rain, but she did enjoy breathing on the window and creating small shapes on it. Beside her was her sketchbook with drawings of Pegasus's, a tree Nymph and more. Even for a child her age they were done with great detail.

Once she turned 15, they were realistic.

The door opened and her mom appeared, and she smiled "Mami!" She shouted.

She ran to her mom giving her the biggest hug ever and her mom held her tightly in her arms and pulled away asking "do anymore drawings?"

Hayley ran over and grabbed her sketchbook to show her mom.

Melina Reyes, her mom, didn't try to judge her drawings. She was just happy to have a child who was beautiful, healthy, and behaved. She made sure to love her daughter more than anyone, and it was easy.

Because she did.

"Ay mi hija, you're more talented than I ever have been!" She exclaimed with a smile as her daughter laughed at the compliment.

"Mami you are talented, you're hardworking. You're smart. You're also the best mom."

Melina stared at her daughter and hugged her tightly, she felt tears welling up in her eyes as she held Hayley's head on her shoulder and tried not to let the tears fall down her face. Hayley by this point knew her mom cried herself to sleep sometimes. She didn't like that, she held her mom tightly and whispered in her ear.

"You are the best, mami."

Melina quickly pulled away with tears wanting to escape her eyes, but she fought hard.

"I brought leftover fried chicken, let's watch a movie and eat?" She asked Hayley and she nodded quickly and got into bed and started up a movie.

***

I cried holding my legs to my chest. My mom...my mom was lied to by a freaking god who rules over the sea of where people pee in!

As I sat there aching in pain all throughout my body, I saw Damien approaching me slowly holding his hands in the air as if being cautious and I just shook my head.

"I want to be alone." I cried out.

He was in front of me and took a seat next to me and plopped himself down mentioning "your mom told me what happens if you're ever alone. I'm not gonna let you be alone."

I sniffled and tried clearing up my nose and wiped it with my sleeve.

"I don't need you here right now Damien please." I begged and while I may have wanted him to leave my heart wanted him to say, I just wasn't the person to ask for that.

He wrapped his arm around me to hug me and wrapped his other one leaning his head on mine as I continued to cry. I felt his arm and sobbed as his hand caressed my shoulder trying to calm me down.