A pig and fox fire

"Hey fox." Called Kurama as Tomoe walked at the back of Hikari and Nanami who were talking about the class they had before. Tomoe sighed inwardly and turned to face Kurama leaning against the wall. Nanami and Hikari carried on walking around the corner to their next class without realising that Tomoe had stopped.

"What do you want?"

"I was right was I not? About Hikari, I believe that shows that I am superior to you."

"Being able to spot a yokai is not something to go around boasting about."

"Perhaps not but you couldn't do it. You weren't sure. Perhaps her womanly charms got the better of you."

"Don't be absurd. I would never get distracted from protecting Nanami over something like that."

"I wouldn't blame you if you did. She is very beautiful, I have to ask though have you made a move on her?"

"Of course I haven't. She is the best friend of my Mistress she is off limits."

"For you maybe but if you and her really aren't a thing it opens the playing field for me." Tomoe smiled evilly at him.

"As if Hikari would fall for you. You get scared when she looks at you and you run off like a little child."

"You can never be to careful around someone like Hikari."

"Perhaps not but you are not at all suited to her."

"Neother are you. It's common knowledge that fire and ice do not mix. You being fire and she being ice...well I'd say that actually I am more suited to being with her than you are."

"Don't be ridiculous. That is stupid and something that does not apply to this situation."

"It does but I think that you just don't want to admit that you can't be with her."

"You vile pig." Raged boiled up in Tomoe's veins and he wiped out a green leave from his sleeve. Kurama knew exactly what that was, he had seen it before but before he could do anything at all the leaved stuck to his cheek. Before he knew it Kurama had been turned into a plump fat pig. Tomoe smiled evilly and bent down to get a closer look at pig Kurama. "I think this form suits you better." He held out his hand and his fox fire floated in it. Tomoe smiled at him in a rather sick way. "The only thing pigs are good for is bacon you know? I'm sure Nanami and Hikari would love to have bacon for dinner tonight." Kurama knew that the fox wasn't joking, so he did the only think a pig could do. Run. Run as fast as his stubby legs could take him. The ball of fox fire chased him down the halls. Everyone moved out of the way, watching the pig get chased by a ball of fire. Nanami and Hikari turned the corner to see a pig and a blue ball of fire fly past the other end of the hall.

"Is that what I think it is?" Said Hikari. Nanami clenched her fist and marched down the halls.

"Tomoe!" She called out angrily as Hikari ran after her. The two ran around the halls chasing the ball of fire and the pig. The pig and the ball of fire turned a corner and there was a loud squeal from the end pf it. Nanami and Hikari ran around the corner to find Tomoe at the end of the hall holding up Kurama the pig by the scruff of the neck.

"Just in time. I caught us dinner for tonight." He said with a smiled. Nanami marched up to him and Hikari followed her at her own pace.

"Tomoe put him down now!"she ordered in a very demanding tone. Tomoe did as he was told without question but it almost looked like he was doing it out of his own will. The pig ran to Nanami and hid behind her legs. "I told you last time not to turn him into an bird again."

"That is correct you did but he is a pig. Pigs are not birds, besides not his outside reflects what on the inside."

"I don't care what I said I want you to turn him back." She said. Tomoe's hand lit up in blue flames.

"But he was going to male sure a nice dinner."

"I'm not eating him." Shouted Nanami as Hikari crept up behind Kurama and knelt down. Kurama sense her cold presence and looked around to find her with and evil glint in her eyes. Just like he had seen yesterday.

"Personally I agree with Tomoe. Burn him to a crisp and feed him to the dogs." Nanami looked at her friend with wide eyes. She had never seen her look so...evil before.

"Hikari." She said with a nervous smile. Hikari snapped out of her evil glare and looked up at her friend. "That's kind of scary."

"Oh sorry." She said standing up and smiling at Nanami. "I was only joking around." Nanami relaxed at her friends words.

"Tomoe turn him back now." She said to her familiar. Tomoe reluctantly did so, there was a puff and Kurama turned back into his normal self. Sat on the floor he rubbed his sour neck. Tomoe glared at him one last time before turning and walking away leaving the three alone. "What did you do to annoy him so much?" Nanami asked him.

"I spoke the truth and he didn't like it. Guess I went a little to far but if he would only admit his own feeling that wouldn't have been a problem." His feeling? Both Nanami and Hikari repeated in their minds. Hikari looked at the spot were she last saw Tomoe before he disappeared around the corner. What exactly had Kurama said to him? And why did he get so upset?..