A what?!?

"Good morning Nanami, Hikari." Greeted Ami with a smile when Nanami, Hikari and Tomoe got to school. Like normal Keo was by her side texting on her phone. Tomoe and Hikari were both disguised as humans like they normally were when hey were at school. Tomoe had noticed that Hikari has taken the flower he gave her that morning out of her hair. Perhaps she didn't like it, he thought. Instead her hair that was down that morning was now in a neat plait like it normally was. Nanami lumped down onto her chair.

"I'm so tired." She complained.

"That's your own fault for staying up and watching useless tv all night." Said Tomoe is an annoyed tone.

"It was not useless." Nanami shouted back.

"I heard that Kurama is ill today." They heard one of the girls in their class say as they crowded around his empty desk.

"But that means that he will not be coming in today." Whined another.

"He's like the only reason I come to school." Said the third as they left the classroom. Hikari watched as Ami's face became down trodden as she heard that Kurama was ill. She clearly had a thing for him. That was something Hikari could never understand.

"You really like him don't you?" Hikari asked Ami. Her face became bright red and she waved her hands at her.

"What? No, no I don't. I'm just grateful to him because he saved me once."

"Speaking of liking someone I got you and Nanami a date." Said Kei to Hikari not looking up from her phone.

"You did what?" Said Hikari and Nanami together.

"Don't make a big deal out of it I did you guys a favour."

"A favour? That is not a favour, if I wanted to go on a date I would have. I have no intention on going on a date with anyone." Tomoe's heart sang as Hikari said those words so strongly.

"Look it's just for a few hours. There both good friends of my boyfriend and one of them had a thing for Nanami and the other had a thing for you. So we organised a double date." Said Kei like it was no big deal.

"I've never even been on a date before." Said Nanami.

"We have, don't you remember that group date we went to?" Said Ami.

"But that turned out to be a disaster." She whinged.

"It's already been planned you don't have a choice." Said Kei.

"Yes we do and you can tell your boyfriend that we will not be going." Said Hikari angrily.

"Hikari, it's okay. If Kei has already told them that we are going then we should. We don't want to hurt them do we?" Said Nanami softly. Hikari's expression softened.

"I guess not."

"I will go." She said to Kei.

"And I will go too if Nanami is going." Said Hikari calmly. Tomoe was behind them fuming. Hikari, going on a date with another man. The thought was annoying for him, it made him want to burn this boy to ashes.

"So when is it?" Nanami asked.

"This Saturday. The plan is that you guys will meet them in town and they will take you to dinner and the cinema. Then you can go home, it's just for a few hours."

"What exactly are you panning this for?" Said Hikari and Kei sighed.

"I want to go on a private date with my boyfriend but them too are way to clingy and won't leave him alone. When I found out that they liked you guys I said it was a perfect chance for us to get away from them."

"So you set us up on a date that we don't want to go on for your own benefit?" Said Hikari with a scary look on her face that made Ami and Nanami back down but Kei stayed looking at her phone and didn't say a thing.

"Well wouldn't you? Oh wait you wouldn't know since you have and ice of heart and never fall in love."

"You don't know that. I am just as capable of falling in love as anyone else."

"Then go on this date with a sweet guy that really likes you. He might be perfect for you."

"I seriously doubt that for one he is human..." Hikari began but Nanami covered her mouth and laughed nervously.

"Silly Hikari of course he's human, what else would he be?" She said giving her friend a hard pat on the back. Tomoe thought slightly to himself. That comment seemed to annoy her, perhaps she is already in love but with who? Of course she could have simply been referring to her old love Ryuu...