Meet Adhi and Kavya

Adhiraj Pradhan And Kavya Bansal
the two IAS trainee and there breathtaking story is here...
so, character sketch..
Adhiraj Pradhan son of Giriraj Pradhan and Malini Pradhan, has one brother Omiraj Pradhan and his wife Alka Pradhan.. A political family with political minds

Kavya Bansal daughter of Rajeev Bansal and Anjali Bansal had one deceased elder sister Navya Bansal and one younger brother Mayank Bansal.. and average middle class familye with preference for Government jobs..

Adhiraj never limed the idea of politics and wanted to persue his career in something else, he was a soft hearted gentlemen who loved his mother the most and not so fond of his father, he tried doing LLB completed it but where ever he went for internship his father would intervene making it a failure, he was so pissed off his father that he approached IAS against his will and him being a intelligent aspirant cracked rank 9.. he was quite different from the males of his family

Kavya Bansal had suffered a great loss in her life, her sister who died due to suicide as she was wrongly framed in a case of giving fake medications leading to more than 100 childrens death, she coukdnt survive the defamation and gave up on life, after the biggest loss of her life nothing was same.. Kavya was more involved in studies with a determination that she will reach a position from where she will get justice to her sister.. Rajeev and Anjali were the biggest supporters for Kavya..she, after a hardwork had got AI rank 49 in her UPSC exam..

Adhiraj and Kavya met on the first day of their training in academy..
and instantly clicked with each other.. Adhi was a cool guy who never took things seriously and always used to run from difficulties and situations he had a comitment phobia because of which he had many girlfriends but couldnt stick to one for long... where as Kavya was studious hardworking and determined.. recently had her engagement broke because of her ex pheoncy's egoistic behaviour.. her past traumas made her more mature compared to other OTs.. Kavya and Adhi were friends.. and help each other but also clashed at few points where their rich poor middle class ideologies didnt meet..
well the end story will always be Adya but how they will become AdYa from Adhiraj and Kavya is the story... are you guys excited??