Gun shot

Kavya and Adhi were lost in each others thoughts.. finally the reality was more beautifull than dreams and imagination.. Adhi was on cloud 9 as finally kavya had his back and so was kavya's happiness knowing that Adhi was hers now... but somewhere Omi had got an idea of Adhi protecting her.. now the question was how Adhi was doing it.. as Omi' s goons searched for Adhi's truth.. The whole intelligence dept was alarmed by it as now Omi will be a threat if he gets to know anything about him.. Adhi unaware of the development reached Kavya's house in disguise and reached her room through balcony, kavya who was asleep got scared seeing an uninvited sillhoute in her room and was about to scream when Adhi held her mouth tightly making it impossible to open her mouth.."Kavya me hoon" said Adhi calming her down.. Kavya was surprised on Adhi's visit and hugged him in excitement..
"Bansu control" said Adhi trying to control Kavya's excitement.. "Adhi kitna miss kar rahi thi me tumhe" said kavya and hugged him tightly.. Adhi smiled and hugged her back stroking her head to make her calm... kavya was enjoying their hug when suddenly they heard some gun shot sound scaring both of them.. both ran towards the voice but Adhi stopped her and decided that he should go alone to inspect as it could be dangerous..kavya agreed as Adhi made her swear on him to stay at her place and proceed without her only to find Omi on ground lifeless with blood pooled around him outside Bansal house.. "Bhaiya?" Called Adhi unable to see his brother like that.." Officer Adhiraj tumhe ghar jana chahiye.. Omi ko hum thikane laga denge" said one of his co officer ishaan.. Adhi looked at him in disbelief.."Tumne goli chalayi? Kyu? Ye hamara bhai hai" said Adhi clinging on him holding his collar.."Sorry Adhi lekin Kuldeep sir ke orders the" said officer ishaan.. Adhi was devastated of seeing something he never imagined his brother dead and reason was him..

Adhi returned home scared and guilty seeing everyone mourning omi's death, he looked  around for his mother to make sure she is fine as she had lost her son due to another.. the realisation hit him that he was no where in the blame as the story he heard was omi had been killed by opposition party's goons..he felt scared and recalled kuldeeps words "jo bhi beech me ayega hum usey hata denge" Adhi felt suffocating and giddy, he ran to his room and closed his doors and windows as he wanted to isolate himself from everyone and everything..
Just then his phone rang with the display name 'Bansuuuu'
Adhi wanted to run to her cry to her as he felt she being the only shoulder he had for now.. he answered the call and cried to her about Omi and reason... kavya was taken a back listening to it.. "Adhi shant hojao.. hum atey hai tumhare pass" said kavya on phone.." Nahi tum hamare pass nahi aao.. hum kahin door chalejaenge.. hum khatra bante jaa rahe hai" cried Adhi.. Kavya tried her best to explain him and bring him out of guilt but Adhi was not ready to accept it.. kavya started for his home without letting him know while she continued speaking over call trying to pacify him.. Adhi was scared of kuldeep now..'He imagined kuldeep shooting kavya' and Adhi got more anxious even at the thought of it.. just then he heard knock on his window.. "Adhi hum hai kholo" shouted kavya.. Adhi opened the window and seeing her he pulled her inside the room hugging her tight out of fear..."Kavya wo tumhe maar denge" he repeated sobbingly.."Adhi kuch nahi hoga.. hum agaye hai na tumhare pass" said kavya stroking his back while he mourned his brothers death and fear of losing her.. in sometime Adhi got exhausted and unintentionally slept keeping his head in her lap while she stroke his hair gently.. Kavya was lost in her thoughts when she realised that she has to reach kuldeep now... but how? Seeing Adhi's situation she felt as if Adhi has been framed to do the job seeing his vulnerability.. she could clearly see.... what Adhi missed..
They got his information regarding him being the vulnerable son of Pradhans and victim of his corrupt dad, being emotionally broken because of incident of basanthkhedi and poster..her leaving him alone.. they found it as a good opportunity to get info against illegal Pradhan works and also gave him hopes for kavya which made him agree..
While ahe was lost in thoughts Adhi woke up to someone's knock on door.. Kavya got tensed as no body knew about her being with him in room.."Adhi hum hai' came a voice from outside the door making Adhi more scared.."Kuldeep sir?" Mumbled Adhi while sweating.. Kavya held him for support and made him sit on the bed while she went to open the door..
"Kavya beta tum yahan?" Said kuldeep entering the room while kavya smiled at him.. and gave him a chair to sit.."Adhi beta kaise ho" asked kuldeep trying to hold his shoulder but Adhi got up from his place refusing to allow him to touch.."Adhi bahut batien krta hai apke bare me" said kavya bringing his attention towards her.. " acha? Tumhari bhi krta hai" said kuldeep.. kavya pulled a chair and sat in front of kuldeep "bahut achi baaat hai, phir to hume jaan pehchaan ki zarurat nahi hai" said kavya.. "Kavya beta humara kaam bhale hi ek hai lekin tareeka alag, isliye door rehna" warned kuldeep.. kavya smiled "zaroor rahenge dooor" stressed kavya "Adhi ki tbyt theek nhi hai to hume lgta hai ab apko chlna chahiye phir kbhi millena" said kavya and gestured him to leave. Kuldeep glared at kavya and had a glance at Adhi who stood in corner isolating himself. Kavya held the door open as a sign to leave for kuldeep.. but before going kuldeep looked at kavya while moving out understanding that she is a potential threat to the plan while kavya wore a confident smile till he left.. kavya looked at Adhi and promised herself that she will save him from this.. but how?
Jaan ne ke liye next update ka wait karien😅