Adhi met Kavya

kavya was thinking about the possible spy in their team when she heard a knock on her cabin door.."Come in" she said unintrestedly.. "Ahem ahem" came a voice dragging her attention towards the door.. "Adhiraj?" she said standing up from her place.. "Arey itni respect nahi do hume" said Adhi entering the cabin.. "Nahi wo hum..hum kuch soch rahe the.. actually" fumbled Kavya..Adhi was sweetly surprised on her getting nervous in front of him.. "IAS Kavya Bansal madam Kya hum beth sakte hai?" he asked "Ohh haan betho na" said kavya trying to compose her self...Adhi settled down on the chair" Tum theek ho?" he asked as kavya still looked disturbed.. "Haan haan theek hai hum" she said and settled down on her place.. Adhi kept looking at her behaviour.. Kavya grabbed the glass filled with water and drank it nervously with trembling hands.. Adhi who was observing her slightly bent forward.."Kahin bahar chale kya?" asked Adhi.. choking Kavya and she coughed out mouth full water on Adhi.. "Sorry sorry wo.. hum control nahi karpae" said kavya feeling embarassed and tried to clean his shirt with tissue.."Kavya..!" Adhi called holding her hand.. "Kya hua hai tumhe? kyu itni bechain ho?" asked Adhi looking straight in her eyes..Kavya's heart was racing fast.."Calm down.. please" said Adhi.. kavya kept looking at Adhi.. "I think tum is jagah ki wajah se thodi disturbed ho.. chalo canteen chalte hai" said Adhi.. Kavya like a puppet nodded yes and walked with Adhi without any protest....

"Kya kar rahi hai kavya behave yourself" mumbled kavya to herself.."Kuch kaha tumne?" asked Adhi.."Nahi to" said kavya denying her embarassment.. "Chill me hi to hoon.. why so nervous?" asked Adhi.. Kavya looked at his coment for a second she was drawn back to those memorable days where Adhi and her used to have late night conversations with a coke.. and to upgrade it Adhi forwarded a coke tin towards her.. A smile crept over her face and she calmed down.. "Adhi tum itne salo baad yahan?" asked kavya trying to maintain pace of her questions.. "kal hi to mile the" said Adhi reminding of yesterdays Alcohol factory incident.."Haan, wo to hum bhul hi gaye the" said Kavya.. Adhi smiled. "kaisi ho tum?"Asked Adhi softly.. "Me theek hoon.. tum kaise ho?" asked Kavya.. Adhi smiled and showed a thumbs up👍 "To akhir ban hi gayi aap IAS" said Adhi.. Kavya looked at him.. "Sach me wo jasoos tum hi the na?" she thought to herself.. "Kya hua kavya? kahan kho gayi?" asked Adhi.."Kuch nahi bas kuch soch rahe the" said Kavya.." tum kaise aye yahan? kuch kaam tha humse?" asked Kavya.." Haan kaam to hai.. pata chala ke tum ho yahan ki nayi SDM to hum ne socha ke personal visit hi krlete hai" said Adhi.. "Acha.. batao na kya kaam tha" asked Kavya "Wo hamare Papa ki factory pe jo Alcohol ki illegal kaam hone ka arop laga hai uspe hume aur jaanch karwani hai" said Adhi.."Matlab?" asked kavya.."Wo tum kal investigation krne ayi thi usi se related.. hum confirm krwana tha ke wahan sach me illegal dhanda hota hai kya" said Adhi.. "ye sab confidential hota hai, me disclose kaise karu?" asked Kavya.. "Nahi lekin me chahta hoon tum is case ko bariki se handle kro, kyu ke hume abhi bhi yakeen nahi ho raha ke papa ka in sab me involvement hai" said Adhi.. "Lekin kal hum dono ne bhi unko wahan dekha tha" said Kavya.. "Unko phasaya bhi to jaa sakta hai" said Adhi.. Kavya frowned her brows trying to understand Adhi's point of view..
"Dekho kavya, hum nahi kehte ke wo be gunah hai.. lekin agar hue to unke neta hone ki saza milna galat hoga hai na?" asked Adhi.. " samjh rahe hai hum.. tum apne papa ke liye pareshaan ho.. theeke hum dekhte hai tum tension nahi lo" said Kavya lost in deep thoughts.. "Thanks yaar.. hume pata tha tum madad karogi hamari..agar tumko hamari zarurat hogi to kehna hum ajaenge" said Adhi and stood from his place to leave.. kavya noded her head accepting his leave and Adhi left smiling from there.. Kavya for a while was lost, somewhere dissapointed as she anticipated Adhi being the ingelligence officer who bought the info and also the secret jasoos but her hopes came crashing down and she left for her office dissapointed...