kavya inconsolable

The pieces of a huge villa burning in front of her eyes... as tears were lost her heart felt so heavy that it was paining like never before..the numbness in her body and mind made her sit like a statue staring at the fumes ..
The huge pradhan villa in seconds changed to a messy ground with burning pieces of furniture and wood turning into ashes.. her eyes could see but her mind couldnt feel anything..
She was like a living dead.. mayank stood up and approached her ignoring his injuries.. "Dii" he called her only to see her unresponsive.. he worriedly rubbed her hands and cheeks but she didnt react instead collapsed in his arms like a lifeless soul.. 
In no time police ambulance fire bregade reached the place and took over charge.. on asking Kuldeep denied any involvement or knowledge about the incident.. Mayank who was sitting near kavya getting treated by a para medic stared at him with anger filled eyes.. he held her hand and just wished that kavya should get back to normal and give left right to kuldeep..
The police confirmed that no one was alive in the incident.. "looks like Mr Pradhan had given holiday to all his servants, there was no one in the house.. except him.." said police officer making Mayank surprised.. was there a hope of Adhi to return.? But what he had listen and seen couldnt comprehend.. He looked at Kuldeep was was also in same shock and  signalled Mayank to not react and keep his mouth shut.. Rajeev and Anjali reached the spot and rushed to Kavya.. worried seeing her state..Rajeev looked at Kuldeep with questionable eyes.. " Ye IAS kavya Bansal hai na.. apke sath kya kar rahi thi Pradhan villa ke pass?" Asked officer realising and confirming that the girl was her.."Hum log ek case pe kaam kar rahe the.. investigation krne yahan aye the.. bada clue mila tha hum.. chahe to CCTV camera se recheck krwa sakte hai aap.. hum yahan pahun he hi the ke blast hogaya.. wo to acha hua kuch der pehle bhi ajate to shayad hum..." said Kuldeep giving a greatfull expression.."Kaisa case?" Asked Officer... "Me ek intelligence officer hoon aud wo ek IAS, dono ke cases aise khule aam batane wale to nahi hoge na Officer.. koi na hum apni report submit krdenge.. abhi mujhe lagta hai Kavya bitya ko hospital lejana chahiye.. bomb k effect se usko bahut chot lagi hai" said Kuldeep and signalling Rajeev to take her

A day later..
Hospital room..
Kavya sitting alone staring at a wall like a life less body had been increasing everyones worry.. she havent talked since the episode neither was eating or sleeping.. Rajeev tried to make her react but she remained the same even after umpteenth efforts.. just then Kuldeep reached the hosp room and greeted Rajeev.. "Tv dekha tune?" He asked while Rajeev looked at him clueless.. Kuldeep took out his phone and played a news video and hander over it to him.. "sutro ke hisaab se jo bomb blast hua tha usne ye khabar aa rahi hai ke Girraj Pradha aur unke bete me kisi anbann ke chalta ye sara blast ka maamla hua aur agar evidence pe yakeen kiya jae to isi hadse me Mr Adhiraj Pradhan ki bhi Giriraj ji ke saath maut ho chuki hai" said the reporter... Rajeev looked at Kuldeep.. "Kya chahte ho tum, meri bachi ki halath dekh rahe ho?" Asked Rajeev.. "Dekho Rajeev tumhe pata hai humari agency kaise kaam karti hai, wo is me nahi marta to usey gumnaam to hona hi tha, kyu ke agar enquiry bethti aur iska naam samne ata to hume mukharna pdta uski identity se aur wo jail me apni zindagi guzaar deta.." said Kuldeep holdingbRajeev's shoulder to pacify him.." Tum jaante ho hum shabd kadve bolenge lekin khel galat kabhi nahi khelenge.. humko pata hai ke kisko kaise kaam karwana hai.." said Kuldeep.."Kya wo?" Asked Rajeev in a doubtfull tone.. "Rajeev Bansal.. Urf Officee Dhruv.. Me Kavya ko apne ghar ki Bahu bana chahta hoon" said Kuldeep.. Rajeev was clueless.. "Matlab?" He asked.. "Mera chota beta hai... jo London se laut raha hai parso.. me chahta hoon Ke IAS Kavya Bansal aur mere bete ki shaadi ho.." said Kuldeep... putting doubt in Rajeev's mind.. "iska matlab ye sab tumne?" Asked Rajeev in disbelief.. "haan  tumhare ghar pe warning se leke abhi tak sab under control hai" said Kuldeep.. Rajeev turned and looked at Kavya.. "Par meri beti..?" Asked Rajeev.. "Theek hojaegi wo bas me jo kahu wo krte rehna.. abhi discharge kar ghar lejaenge.. phr shadi ki tayari bhi to krni hai" said Kuldeep.. Rajeev unable to process the matter settled down on a near by chair.. "shaam ko sab samjha dunga abhi Kavya ko theek krna zyada zaruri hai.." said Kuldeep.. and encouraged Rajeev for discharge..
As Kuldeep instructed, kavya was home.. in the same state of shock.. Rajeev was worried about the outcome and doubtfull of Kuldeep's intensions.. when the door bell rang.. and with hope of it being Adhi, he opened the door, but surprised to find Kuldeep and his wife standing with trays of shagun.. "Namaste Samdhiji..aa sakte hai hum andar" asked Kuldeep... Rajeev was still unsure as things were so confusing and doubtfull.. "Aiye, he said.." welcoming them.. "ye humari patni hai.. apne chote bete ke liye apki beti ka hath mangne aye hai hum" said Kuldeep greeting Anjali.. Rajeev noticed his neighbours peeping inside their house and decided to keep silent and trust kuldeep for now... closing the door blocking his neighbours view.. Anjali was confused and looked at Rajeev.. "Wo kya hai na Anjali ji.. humare bete ke liye apki beti se achi koi mil nahi sakti hume.. islie aj to yahan se rishta pukka karke hi jaenge" said Kuldeep understanding Anjali's question..
Kuldeep went near Kavya and sat beside her.. "Kavya beta, me chahta hoon ke tum hamare ghar ki bahu bano.. isliye apne chote bete se tumhari shadi krwana chahta hoon.. beta is envelope me mere bete ki photo hai.. dekhlena.. parso london se ayega to shadi fix krlenge" said Kuldeep.. Rajeev frowned at kuldeeps stressing on same thing and snatched the envelop to see the pic, his hands shivered seeing the pic and he looked at Kuldeep with tearfull eyes.."Ye?" He asked in disbelief while Anjali and Mayank were tensed seeing the sudden shocks they were recieving.. they were more surprised when Rajeev pulles kuldeep for a hug with joy.. "Tune aur ek ehsaan kardiya mere dost" mumbled Rajeev.. Mayank pissed ofd with the drama picked up the pic to see the person and was shocked as it was none othee but Adhi..
"Ye koi mazaak hai?" Asked Mayank in disbelief.. "Nahi beta yehi sachai hai.. "Apni behen ki shadi ke liye tayar rehna" said Kuldeep and greeted Anjali while leaving with his wife.. soon after they left few elder neighbours greeted Rajeev ans Anjali asking about the rishta.. and congratulating them as rajeev confirmed of the marriage.. but the worry was still the same..what about Kavya?".

Evening time..
Mayank protested about his doubts in Kuldeep and what he saw and listened, he was still not sure of his intensions.. "Papa hum ispe bharosa kaise krle? Humne khud suna tha wo information wo blast?" Said Mayank and looked at Rajeev for answers.. ye sab khel to shadi ke din hi pata chalega" said Rajeev and caressed kavya's hair.. but disheartened that she didnt react..