Adhi ke chane

kavya was going through the recorded video where she was trying to find evidence.. what was downstair? is Giriraj involved in it? is Adhiraj also involved? kavya was lost in her thoughts when she was disturbed by Mayank..
"Didi kya dekh rahi ho itne dhyaan se?" asked mayank.. kavya gave a sigh and showed mayank the whole video and explained him the case.. Mayank who was watching it made a face.. "Didi wo sab to theek hai lekin ye handsome mazdoor kaun hai?" asked Mayank noticing him near her for much time in video.." wo Adhiraj hai" said Kavya.."Adhiraj? wohi jisse tum milna chahti thi?" asked Mayank.. "Haan kabhi milna chahti thi lekin aaj subah jaise usey dekha, kayi sawaal uth rahe hai" said Kavya.."Comon di.. ek ladka to tujhe pasand aya tha usey bhi tu doshi bana rahi hai" said Mayank.. "Tu ye sab chod me kuch to raasta nikaal lungi iski jadd tak pahunchne ke liye." said Kavya.. "Thodi coffee pilaa dena" said kavya rubbling mayank's hair.." ahaan bhejna chahti ho apne hero ko akele me taadne ke liye" asked Mayank teasing her.."tu jaa na" said kavya pushing him out of the room..she gave a sigh of relief as Mayank was reminding her of something she decided not to think about more.. she walked near her book shelf and took out her diary... yes her very own diary but with a change.. and what was that change? she opened her diary and turned to the latest page.. "Adhi tum wahan kya kar rahe the? kya mera tumper yakeen galat tha? tum us din ke baad se mujhe aaj mile aur wo bhi wahan jahan me tumhe nahi dekhna chahti thi... please Adhi mere darr ko galat sabit krna.. miss you like always.." she turned her pages to see her writing since last one year for Adhi instead of Navya.. she held her diary close to her heart and tear rolled from her eye.. "kya hamara intezaar galat hai Adhi?" she mumbled to her self..

Adhi glared at Kuldeep in anger.. "Ek saal baad mile hum poore ek saal baad aur wo bhi aise? kya soch rahi hogi wo hamare baare me?" said Adhi and flared his nostrils.. "Adhi khamosh hojao.. aise react kyu kar rahe ho tum..waise bhi ussey milna chahte the na tum phr kya hua?" asked kuldeep "Kya hua?? are usey hum ler hi ulta shak hua ke humari hi to factory nahi hai wo.. uper se Netaji wahan tapak pade.."said Adhi.. "Hmmm to Giriraj bhi isme mila hua hai" said Kuldeep.. Adhi looked at kuldeep and passed him a file.. "Ye kya hai?" asked Kuldeep.. "Mission poora hua Kuldeep sir..aur apne jo mera sapna toda hai na uske liye hum apko kabhi maaf nahi krenge" said Adhi and turned his face in anger.. Kuldeep went through the file and felt proud of Adhi as he got all the details of Giriraj's illegal Alcohol bussiness.." jo kaam barso se itne officers nahi kar paye.. tumne subha se shaam tak krdiya?" asked Kuldeep.. "Haan krdiya kyu ke Netaji sab ke nahi hamare baap hai, ek hi ghar me rehte hai unke sath" said Adhi.. Kuldeep smiled.."Haan baat to sahi hai" said Kuldeep and came near his angry young boy.."Dekho Adhi wo sab coincidence tha, agey aur bhi mauke milenge kavya se milne ke.." said Kuldeep... Adhi looked at him with questionable eyes.."Nahi baba baat sirf aaj ki nahi hai..baat ye hai ke agar milenge bhi to apni begunahi ka saboot kaise denge? humari sachai to hum bata nahi sakenge to kya bahana bnaenge?" asked Adhi.. "Tum to bahane bnane me ustaad ho, phr kyu ghabra rahe ho?" asked Kuldeep..
"aap nahi samjho ge budhe hogaye ho na" said Adhi and walked off his cabin in anger while kuldeep looked on with a smile..

Next day..
Adhi recieved alert message asking him to bring details of a currupt officer in Bhamalpur zilla..
unknown to Adhi that kavya belongs to the same zilla.. Adhi dressed up as a chana wala stepped in.. attracting all the official workers with his funny games along with chana.. everyone were attracted to his convincing and attractive strategies to play games and get free chana if they win.. no wonder in sometime the crowd increased and everyone encircled him waiting for their turn.. finally the news reached kavya.. and she was pissed off as the whole department instead of working fot busy with the chana wala.. she came out to take everyones class..
"Aap log gov karamchari ho.. aise duty time pe agar mela lagaoge to complaint jaegi" warned Kavya.. Adhi in a second recognised her voice and regretted his decision to accept the task.. he turned against her and tried to walk off but kavya stopped him.. "tumko andar aney kisne diya?" she asked.. Adhi closed his eyes in regret.. "Ab to dobara dekhlegi" mumbled him, he opened his eyes only to find her standing in front.. but this time Kavya stood numb and surprised.."Tummmm?" she asked confused if she was actually seeing Adhiraj in disguise or she is imagining him everywhere.. Adhi gave a packet full of chana to her.. "Arey hume nahi chahiye" she said trying to hold and balance it but by the time she assembled Adhi had dissapeared.. Kavya looked around but he was gone and no where to be found..

kavya came back to her office still in confused state with so many questions in her mind.. when an officer came with a file.. "Madam Alcohol factory ki details ayi hai" said the officer whose name was yash he was a trainee.. Kavya went through it and was surprised to find the details in it about Giriraj's involvement "Kaun dekar gaya hai ye?" she asked.."pata nahi madam by post aya hai" informed yash.." kya hum iska envelop ya jo bhi cover me aya tha dekh sakte hai?" asked Kavya.. Yash nodded and handed over a cover to her which had a mark of inteligence dept... Kavya took the matter to her DM Mrs Chadha also called Chadhdha sir.. she informed her about getting the file with all details from intelligence dpt.. Chaddha nodded as if she was listening something usual.. "Haan to?" chadha asked.. "Sir lekin ye intelligence dpt kyu beech me aya?" she asked.. Chadha smiled.. " Arey ladki.. jab koi case solve nahi hota hai to Intelligence dpt khud investigate krne lag jati hai.. and agar koi saboot milta hai to hume forward hojata hai" said Chadha.. "Apka matlab hai ke ye case solve nahi ho raha tha islie intelligence walo ne hume solve krke diya?" asked her.. "Haan abhi aur kaunsi bhashaa me smjhau tujhe?" asked Chadha.. Kavya nodded and went back to her cabin to take her team to digest the fact and relation of intelligence dept.. She was surprised to know that there exist a intelligence dpt which actually helps in solving the unsolved or difficult cases.. she again went through the case and was astonished to see all the details and figures.. "She decided to raid on it but again the thought that the spy in their office will inform the factory people and their anither attempt will fail.. kavya didn't want the hardwork of Intelligence dept to go in vain.. she again turned the pages to get evidence.. but the only thing she was abke to think was have to find the spy first then only we can catch the culprits red handed.

"Kya? wo file bhamalpoor forward kardi?" asked Adhi in shock
"Isme itna shock hone ki cheez kya hai? intelligence walo ka to kaam hi yahi hai" said Kuldeep.. "Lekin sir wahan pehle us khabri ko dhoondenge to kuch hoga warna hamari sari mehnat bekaar hojaegi" said Adhi... "Haan isliye to tumhe wo kaam diya hai" said Kuldeep.."Nahi kar paenge hum" said Adhi.."Kyu? mission hai tumhara you are assigned for it.. ye kya bacho jaise nahi kar paenge keh rahe ho" said Kuldeep..Adhi gave a sigh on Kuldeeps odd behaviour.."Baba wahan kavya hai, wo hume pehchanti hai, hum kaise jaenge wahan?" asked Adhi trying to explain the issue.."To aur bhi acha hai, tum wahan kavya ke bahane se jaoge" said kuldeep.. "Matlab?" asked Adhi "Matlab smjhane ke liye tum chote bache nahi ho" said kuldeep.. Adhi glared at Kuldeep for putting him in odd situations but has to take the mission at any cost as there was no way out..

PS: what will happen when Kavya and Adhi will have a proper meeting??
lets have some fun time.. comment your guesses what will happen further and I will post the next update.. 😉 see you guys