Kavya and the truth

Finally Basanth khedi's file was handed over to Kavya.. she was excited as well as nervous to go through the trauma once again.. she turned the pages of the file and something which caught her attention was that a Pharma company by name 'Angel' and owner name was erased from everywhere.. as she turned more she could makeout that some political power was involved in it and they have tried their best to hide or suppress the matter.. Navya was innocent and that was already proved by her secret jasoos and what gave her a doubt was the reporter name whose article published under name sanjeev revealed the truth about Navya being innocent and that the main culprit needs to be punished... kavya's brain lit up somewhere she still believed that it was Adhi behind everything and a smirk came on her face realising that she got a new lead..
She took out information about sanjeev and to her surprise she got a strong clue that signalled towards Adhiraj's involvement as Adhi was Sanjeev's school mate and chaddi buddy.. it was something that gave Kavya the relief and peace of her life.. But now the question was Adhi's denial.. she thought about it and gathered information about intelligence officers and got to know the shocking truth that they are not allowed to reveal their identity nor anybody who gets to know about them are left alive.. she recalled Adhi's words regarding her safety and to not investigate more.. she understood that he was just trying to save her from trouble.. she decided not to disturb him but the love for him won't let her sleep as she was now sure about Adhi being his secret jasoos..she knew Adhi wont be telling her the truth anytime.. something is to be done for that matter she thought

Kavya was sure that Adhi wont meet her now unless she gets stuck in a case or somewhere.. she was madly in love with him and new that Adhi also has a soft corner for her as no one helps to such extremes for any jist friend she believed.. she thought Basanthkhedi will be the best opportunity..
Kavya reached Basanthkhedi alone but she let her officials know about the visit.. as she wanted it to get conveyed to Adhi..
Kavya met sarpancha and villagers introducing her real Identity.. she recalled the madness they faced last time, dangerous troop behing them.. she met all of them.. but this time people were calm.. not judgemental as they now knew Navya and team was just victims like their children.. kavya probed deep into the matter and once again sarpanch informed Omi about the matter and gang of goons started with an intension of killing her, kavya smirked as her guess was right her one step will bring her to the culprits without any hardwork.. the only question was who do they work for.. and the first name she suspected was Omiraj pradhan as she heard sarpanch talking to him over call.. everything was crystal clear.. its Pradhan Vs her, but what about Adhi?

Kavya smirked at the goon and refused to go away from Basanthkhedi.. as a revenge they kidnapped her making the headlines.. and in no time the news reached Adhi making him regretfull for not keeping kavya's track..
But Adhi knew where exactly kavya was.. the only warehouse they had but he made sure that neither kavya nor the goons should know about him.. he disguised him self and started for kavya's help