kavya ki Navya didi

Another day another start..
Adhi and Kavya stood beside each other waiting to get the details of their alloted field work.. that is when Jaydeep called out their name and handed over the file to kavya.. Kavya excitedly came back to Adhiraj and they both opened it together.. kavya's happy face was turned into a devastated one, she felt dizzy as she started seeing the flashback of her sister doing suicide in front of her.. Adhi held her for support as she passed out..
Kavya opened her eyes and found herself in the medical room.. she sat up trying to recall the event.. "Basanth khedi, kya juda hua tumse jo naam pdte hi tum hosh kho bethi" asked Adhi holding their field trip file.. Kavya looked at Adhi unable to describe what was haunting her.. Adhi came forward and wiped her tear which escaped her eyes without her knowledge.. "Its okay, phir kabhi baat karenge" said Adhi seeing Kavya's condition and handed over her a juice pack "Aj coke ki jagah juice se kaam chalalo.. health ka bhi khayaal rakhna hai na" said Adhi.. Kavya silently accepted but Adhi sensed the difference, still preferred to keep silence..
"Kavya Bansal and Dr Navya Bansal kya link ho sakta hai dono me.. behne to nahi?" mumbled Adhi scratching his head..he tried searching for old newspapers related to the date of file issue.. "but it was not that informative..except for the same old story he read in the file..he again opened the file and searched for Navya's details.. he was shocked to see  Rajeev Bansal as her father's name..he recalled seeing her details against the OTs attendance sheet which had their fathers name written beside everyone..he was now damn sure that the reason was Navya Bansal.. he felt worried for kavya and decided to help her..
Kavya in her room wept as she filled the pages of her diary mentioning for the umpteenth time that she is missing her di Navya.. just then a knock on the door startled her..she wiped off her tears and opened the door.."Adhi tum itni raat ko?" asked kavya..seeing Adhi both hands occupied by two bowls of noodles each in front of her.. "chalo na bahut bhook lagi hai" said Adhi with cute sa puppy face..

Kavya was silent and continued playing with spoon in her noodles instead of eating it.. Adhi made a face at her.."Abhi khaogi ya fridge me rakh ker dien" he asked.. Kavya gave the bowl back to Adhi.. "I am sorry Adhi lekin aaj humse nahi hoga" said her and got up from her place to leave.. "Kavya.. hum jaante hai Navya Bansal tumhari behen thi" said Adhi and kavya froze at her place.. "tum us diary ko bharne ke bajae humse ek jeete jaagte insaan se share karsakti ho" said Adhi.. "Adhi hume bas na is per na kisi aur baat per kuch nahi kehna.. bas dil karta hai ke kahin chup jayein aur khoob rolien" she said with tear filled eyes.. " kisne roka hai..aajao isi jagah per, koi nahi dekh raha koi judge nahi kar raha.. jitna rona hai rolo.. us kamre me rone se to acha hi hoga, aur hum sirf yahan bethe hai chup chaap sirf isiliye ke agar tumko acha lagega to tum hum se thodi der baat karlogi" said Adhi.. Kavya looked at Adhi and stood silent.. Adhi held kavya's hand and pulled her to make her sit on the bench and silently settled down beside her.  Kavya looked at him confused as tears continued.. Adhi handed over the field work file to kavya which triggered her to cry.. for a long time kavya kept weeping and finally when she felt better looked at Adhi who was still beside her staring at the stars.. "Adhiraj, tum hume judge nahi kroge?" asked kavya.. "tumne bhi to nahi kiya tha" said Adhi still staring at stars.. "Adhi hamari behan ki koi galti nahi thi..hume ye sab ko batana hai, lekin basant khedi ka naam sunte hi, hamare ankho ke samne jaise Navya didi ki maut ka din agaya" said kavya as tears rolled down her cheek.. Adhi softly wiped her tears with his thumb.. "tumko lagta hai na wo nirdosh thi.. to chalo.. aj se hamara mission hai tumhari Navya didi ko insaaf dilana" said Adhi.. kavya smiled and bumped her fist with Adhi's..
"ye lo tumhare liye coke" he said handing it over to her.. "Thanks" said kavya and happily accepted it..