Adhi's life in danger?

Kavya researched on the intelligence department and recieved certain official cases where many officers were disowned when recieved by the government and were serving in jail as terrorist or had been served to death... on further research the people who were claimed or doubted to be a part of intelligence were taken from IAS IPS academies who were either rejected restigated or wrongly acquited.. the whole truth made kavya's head spin realising Adhi's fate could be any of this.. she took deep breaths to calm herself and walked to and fro in her bedroom to think of a solution.. She remembered Kuldeep's gaze on her and his manipulating touch on Adhi.. she was scared for Adhi now as she could see a clear picture of Kuldeep's game.. she knew Adhi deserved to be a high rank officer but not to be a part of cowards disowning streak.. she wiped off sweat from her forehead and searched for her phone dialing Adhi.. to her surprise the phone rang in her room she looked at Adhi shocked and surprised as he stood in front of her.. as a relief to her worries she jumped on him for a tight hug.. "Tum theek ho?" Asked Adhi for Kavya's gesture.."Adhi hum darr gaye hai" said kavya.."Daro nahi Bansu hum tumhe kuch nahi hone denge" said Adhi.."Nahi Adhi apne liye nahi.. tumhare liye.. hum abhi research kar rahe the aur pata hai hume kya mila?" Said Kavya dragging him to the laptop showing the alleged case files who were disowned by the govt and intelligence dpt. Adhi made her sit on bed and sat on knees in front of her "meri baat gaur se suno Bansu.. hume pata chala hai ke omi bhaiya ko intelligence dpt wali baat maloom hgyi thi.. isliye unhone omi bhaiya ko......." said adhi with tearfull eyes..
"Hum nahi chahte ke tumhe kuch bhi ho aur Kuldeep sir ko pata hai ke tumko sab pata hai, hume darr lagg raha hai Bansu"said Adhi holding her hands near his chest.. Kavya joined her forehead with his.."Adhi hume tumhare liye darr lag raha hai, chahe kuch bhi ho hum tumko kuch nahi hone denge" said Kavya.."Nahi Bansu tum jaanti ho ye system kaise kaam krta hai, hum bahut dare hue hai" said Adhi crying..
Listening to the voices from kavya's room Rajeev knocked her door "Kavya beta sab theek hai?" He asked.. Adhi got scared as he can't take risk for her or her family.."Bansu hum chalte hai.. bas sambhal ke rehna" said Adhi getting up from his place.. "Nahi Adhi tum kahan jaa rahe ho, rukjao please" said Kavya hugging him tight refusing to let him go.."Kavya beta??" Asked Rajeev again from outside.. "Please Bansu tumhare papa dekhlenge to unki bhi jaan ko khatra hosakta hai" said Adhi trying to push her away.. "Nahi Adhi hum jaante hai tum kahan jaa rahe ho, aur kyu, hum nahi jaaney denge tumko" said kavya trying to hold him.. Rajeev's suspicion grew more and he opened the door and witnessed Adhi and Kavya in room.. "Kavya?" Mumbled Rajeev seeing her in tears and unable to understand presence of a stranger who was equally drenched in tears..

Adhi and Kavya sitting in front of Rajeev Anjali and Mayank.. after listening to the whole back story and event narrated by Kavya.. Rajeev looked at Adhi and gave him a glass of water.. Adhi accepted it and thanked him.. "Tumlog ko samajh bhi aa raha hai kahan phase hue ho tumlog?" Asked Rajeev.. "Haan papa jaante hai" said Kavya.. Rajeev went silent as things were now not in their favour and he has to protect this kids by all means.. "Adhiraj Pradhan.. Giriraj Pradhan ke bete" asked Rajeev to confirm.. "ji" he said nodding his head.."Wo jasoos, wo reporter, hamari kavya ko factory se kidnapping se bachane wale tum ho?" Asked Rajeev again.. Adhi looked at Kavya on his question.."Haan papa ye wohi hai, aur hum dono ek dusre se bahut pyaar karte hai" said Kavya.. Rajeev went silent.. and started thinking of way out while Adhi and Kavya sat clueless.."Tum kya krne wale the jisse kavya tumko rok rahi thi?"Asked Rajeev.. "wo hum..Kuldeep sir ko kehne wale the ke kavya ki safety ke badle hume jis bhi mission pe chahe bhejde" Said Adhi gulping down the lump in his throat.. "Aur wo dobara tumhe aise task dete jisse tum gumnaam hoke kho jatey" said Rajeev.. Adhi nodded his head positively... Just then someone rang the main door bell.. Anjali looked at Rajeev for permission to see who is there.."Me jaanta hoon ke bahar kaun hai" said Rajeev. Kavya and Adhi looked at him puzzled.."Mayank door khol beta aur uncle ko andar bulalo" said Rajeev.. mayank obeyed and the person who entered shocked Kavya and Adhi.. "Papa?" Asked kavya to Rajeev in disbelief as Kuldeep entered and greeted Rajeev as if they knew each other from before.. Adhi and Kavya held each other confused.. "Kavya beta me tumhare papa ka bahut purana dost hoon" said Kuldeep while Adhi held her more close to him as if trying to protect her.. "Adhi beta tum mujhse darr rahe ho? Me tumhara baba hoon" said Kuldeep but Adhi was not convinced he didnt let go kavya and looked at Rajeev confused.. "Tum dono betho, ek bahut zaruri baat krni hai" said Rajeev trying to calm them down... while Adhi nodded No and looked at Rajeev suspiciously.. "Adhi bhaiya.. relax, papa keh rahe hai to kuch baat zaroor hogi" said Mayank holding Adhi's shoulder Adhi looked at Mayank and then Kavya.. Kavya nodded her head to give them a chance to talk.. Adhi agreed and sat on sofa with Kavya..

"Dekho bacho.. me bhi ek intelligence officer reh chuka hoon aur kuldeep mera dost hai, hum sath me kaam kiya karte the" said Rajeev shocking everyone in the room.. Kavya unable to digest the whole new revelation held Adhi's hand.. "Omi ko mene hi orders die the marne ke lie sorry beta lekin wo tumhare barey me sab jaan gaya tha aur..." said kuldeep but was interupted in between.."Jaan gaye the to kya, bhai tha wo mera" said Adhi.. Kuldeep took a deep breath.."Adhi beta Omi yahan Kavya ki jaan lene aya tha" said Kuldeep surprising Rajeev and Adhi.."Kavya ki?" Asked Adhi unable to believe.."Haan usko tumhare bare me pata chal gaya tha lekin usko kavya se nafrat thi.. isliye wo" said Kuldeep.. Adhi was silent for sometime.. then he remembered Omi's words "Papa ko agar pata chala to mar wa denge usey islie door rehna ussey" realised Adhi that the main threat is not his department but his own Father..
"Adhi tum theek ho?" Asked Kavya as he wouldnt speak at all.. "Adhi tumhare papa ko sara sach pata chal chuka hai.. ab wapas laut ke jana theek nahi hoga" said Kuldeep.. "meri maa? Unho ne abhi abhi ek beta khoya hai" said Adhi
"Adhi you need to trust me, meine Rajeev ko contact kiya yahan milne aya sirf isliye ke tum ko vishwaas dilwa saku ke meh kavya ko kuch nahi karunga.. tum mere bete jaise ho, me tumhe kabhi musibat me nahi daalunga.." said Kuldeep..
Adhi broke down at his situation.. unable to understand what best he can do for future.. he looked at Kavya for support.. Kavya understood her homework and asked sometime to talk to Adhi alone... she stood holding his hand and dragged him to her room..