Adhi in dilema.

Adhiraj was a bit scared what if he gets into trouble..he looked at Kavya who was almost asleep in the same room seperated by a semitransparent curtain as they were aloted a single room for OTs.. "Kavya tumhre emotions hum samjhte hai lekin ye bewaqoofi hi hogi na, agar gau walo ko galti se bhi pataa chal gaya ke Navya tumhari behan thi phir to wo tumhare sath sath hume bhi..." mumbled Adhi.. he forced himself to fall asleep but the new tension didnt let him..

Morning:

Adhi opened his eyes and casually turned around to check on Kavya but got scared as she was not on her bed... he got up with a jerk calling out her name.. kavya entered the room and looked at him confused.."Kya hua hai.. aise ujde hue pati jaise awaaz kyu lagaa rahe ho" she said with a giggle.. Adhi took a breath of relief.."Kya yaar tumne to hamari jaan hi nikaal di" said Adhi settling down on his couch.."Acha aur wo kyu" she asked unwraping her hair from towel.."hume laga ki tum.." he said.."ki tum??? kya?" she asked.. Adhi was speechless for a moment as he was lost in kavya stuggling with her wet hairs, her fresh and filter free bright face making him admire her forgetting what he was talking about.."Adhiraj kya hua?" asked Kavya holding his shoulder bringing him back to senses..Adhi smiled sheepishly unable to understand what and why he was so lost in her.."Me nashta dekh kar ata hoon" said Adhi running out from there.." lekin Adhi suno to.." kept her calling but in vain as Adhiraj already left.. she gave a sigh and continued combing her strangled hair..

Adhi stood near a tiffin stall looking at the woman making breakfast for them.. "Kya hogaya tha Adhi tujhe?" he questioned himself.. "Focus kar.. abhi tujhe teri jaan bachani hai, agar galti se bhi unko ye pata chala ke tu kavya ke sath hai to tujhe bhi aur usey bhi uper pahuncha denge" he mumbled.. he was busy in thinking what to do when the stall woman called him to recieve his parcel.. Adhi collected it but an idea struck him, what if he runs away now.. he will be safe he thought himself.. "ye breakfast dekr bhaag jata hoon" he thought.. he went straight to their room only to find it empty.. he called her but no response just then his eyes fell on the piece of paper with a note. " Adhi hum hospital jaa rahe hai gau walo ko sab kuch sach batane ke lie.. tumko wohi kehna chahte the lekin tum bahut jaldi me the" she wrote.. Adhi banged his head with his fist.. "Adhi beta tera time aa gaya hai.. samaan pack kar aur nikal yahan se " he thought and took out his suitcase assembling his belongings, he looked around if he missed anything..when his eyes fell on a pic kept beside kavya's bed.. a happy family of 5 kavya with her parents navya and mayank, he admired their happy smiles.. recalling kavya narrating him her seeing navya taking her life.. he got goosebumps as for a second the thought itself became so painfull..he kept the photo aside and looked at his bag " Adhi emotional nahi hona.. nikal jaa yaha se isse pehle ke kuch kaand ho"said to himself.. and picked up his bag to leave but froze in the midway.. he turned around once again and his eyes fell on the pic again.. he recalled how kavya never judged him, and showed her concern.." ek hi to dost mili thi jisne hume apne baap ki wajah se judge nahi kiya, agar hum uska sath nahi denge to kya hum kisi ki dosti ke bhi layak honge?" asked him agin to himself.. " Nahi, hum kavya ko yuh akele nahi chod sakte" he said and dropped his bag running towards the hospital to save her..

At Hospital
sarpanch stared at kavya with his fellow men standing behind him and kavya stood on one side alone.. "Bol chori kya zaruri baat batani hai tujhe" said sarpanch.. " wo sarpanch ji, Navya Bansal hamari badi behen thi, aur hum unke uper lagey sarey galat ilzam mitana chahte hai" said Kavya.. a dangerous silence spread in the crowd..and kavya tried her best to understand the reaction with their silent faces..few people from the crowd started.."ye Navya Bansal ki behen hai hamare bacho ki khatil ki behen hai.. hum ise chodenge nahi zinda jala denge" they shouted.."dekhiye aap log ko galat fehmi hui hai" kavya said but her words remain unheard as the anger spread among the crowd.. and everyone started shouting on kavya with mean words.. a few people came up with sharp knives and swords while a few with fire lit bamboos..